Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm gonna be banned before the 4th pick if this happens
30t6p3b.gif

I can't deal with this @$%#.
30t6p3b.gif
Man
30t6p3b.gif
I have this sinking feeling the Blazers are going to go with Waiters at 6 and then Henson at 11.  I couldn't imagine a worse draft than that.  At this point I am just hoping we get Lillard and a big at 11, or Ross or Lamb at 11 and look for a big in a trade for FA.  I don't want anything to do with Waiters, Henson, Sullinger, and even Rivers.

Henson doesn't really belong in that group you listed, IMO.

If we draft Waiters (at 6), Rivers, or Sullinger, I'll take a @@!@ in a box and leave it on the steps at the Rose Garden.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Beal is my favorite player in this whole draft.

Why? He's an inch a taller than lillard, and strictly a sg, can't shoot like lamb, and isn't the athlete lamb or rivers or waiters is.

Man, imagine how deep this draft is if Atlanta is thinking about that deal. I can't believe Derrick Williams isn't getting bites, I understand the bobcats telling us to kick rocks, but the warriors? As a wolves fan I don't even want the 7 for Williams, and golden state told us go to hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Man, imagine how deep this draft is if Atlanta is thinking about that deal. I can't believe Derrick Williams isn't getting bites, I understand the bobcats telling us to kick rocks, but the warriors? As a wolves fan I don't even want the 7 for Williams, and golden state told us go to hell
laugh.gif

Derrick Williams should not have been drafted by the Wolves in the first place; fell for the "I'm better than Kyrie" hype.

He's worthless.

People still doubting Beal I see. I can't blame them because even I agree that his numbers from this year aren't that impressive. I don't see him as a ROY type of player out the gate. What I do see is a solid pro that is guaranteed to improve every year and add a little something to his game each season. All-star reserve by his third year and voted on as a starter by his 5th
pimp.gif

Can someone tell me why the blazers would draft Waiters? Im confused as to why he'd even be mentioned when we got Wes , and Elliot Williams, both young and have great potential imo

I hope we get Lillard though, and a big like Zeller

Either way lets be honest it'll probably be another mediocre year for Portland and LaMarcus will be one step closer to leaving when his contract is up smh (hopefully not tho just bein real)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

Derrick Williams should not have been drafted by the Wolves in the first place; fell for the "I'm better than Kyrie" hype.

He's worthless.

I still see a very good player, but we shall agree to disagree I suppose

laugh.gif
I'm not sure where you heard that but I HAVE to imagine the TWolves were the ones who actually turned the trade down. Teams float out fake trades all the time to mess with players values. Turning down Derrick Williams for the 7 is crazy if you're the Warriors I think. His value can't be that low? He showed some flashes of why he was the 2nd pick and Kevin Love didn't let him play his natural position. If Derrick Williams was in this draft, he has to go top 7 right? The kid still has potential. 

laugh.gif
Warriors mgmt should at least talk about this deal. IMO way too early to give up on Williams.

Originally Posted by mgrand15

laugh.gif
I'm not sure where you heard that but I HAVE to imagine the TWolves were the ones who actually turned the trade down. Teams float out fake trades all the time to mess with players values. Turning down Derrick Williams for the 7 is crazy if you're the Warriors I think. His value can't be that low? He showed some flashes of why he was the 2nd pick and Kevin Love didn't let him play his natural position. If Derrick Williams was in this draft, he has to go top 7 right? The kid still has potential. 

I agree, the source was my local radio here, as a wolves fan, I don't want that deal. I agree, he was playing behind love, kid needs some time. He showed some flashes of greatness, and he would be the greatest athlete in this draft. He still needs to realize the NBA 3 is a couple steps further than college though.The question is, can he coexist with love, I haven't seen an sf when he plays. If he gets a handle. Lookout

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Can someone tell me why the blazers would draft Waiters? Im confused as to why he'd even be mentioned when we got Wes , and Elliot Williams, both young and have great potential imo

Either way lets be honest it'll probably be another mediocre year for Portland and LaMarcus will be one step closer to leaving when his contract is up smh (hopefully not tho just bein real)

Man, Wes and Elliot aren't the answers at SG either.  Wes is terribly inconsistent and Elliot hasn't really had much opportunity but he isn't going to be a starter.  We need to take a chance on someone to replace Wes as the starter and I would like to see Ross or Lamb to give him a run for the money.  Blazers have to many holes to fill.  A big would be nice but we need depth at the wings just as bad, had no real consistent scorers last year which was a huge problem.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man, Wes and Elliot aren't the answers at SG either.  Wes is terribly inconsistent and Elliot hasn't really had much opportunity but he isn't going to be a starter.  We need to take a chance on someone to replace Wes as the starter and I would like to see Ross or Lamb to give him a run for the money.  Blazers have to many holes to fill.  A big would be nice but we need depth at the wings just as bad, had no real consistent scorers last year which was a huge problem.
Ya I see what your saying. I guess I'd rather wait one more year with Wes cause he's still only been in the league for 3 years and the potential is there, just not consistent and I think he can iron that out. Plus his defensive ability is a plus. I think Elliot Williams is a player though. I know he hasn't had much of an opportunity but that's gotta be taken into account. He's an explosive athlete and shot 50% from the field in limited action last year.

I thought Batum really needed to work on his consistency. Some games he'd be huge and others you'd wonder if he was even on the court. I hope we can resign him though I would hate to see him leave and go ball out on some other team as others have done in the past.

Lillard would be a nice contributor tho as he can shoot and make the three at a high rate, and I think Zeller would be a safe but solid pick for a big and would love to do the dirty work down on the blocks.

We'll see though. I mean Oden looked like a great pick on draft night too right?
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I want Rivers. Name anyone on the Blazers besides L Smooth who can score?

Originally Posted by mgrand15

laugh.gif

I agree, the source was my local radio here, as a wolves fan, I don't want that deal. I agree, he was playing behind love, kid needs some time. He showed some flashes of greatness, and he would be the greatest athlete in this draft. He still needs to realize the NBA 3 is a couple steps further than college though.The question is, can he coexist with love, I haven't seen an sf when he plays. If he gets a handle. Lookout
I randomly have seen the Wolves a ton over the last two years (random Darko and Beasley fan lol) and I agree I don't see SF in his future either. I'm sure he could play it in spots like Jamison or Harrington could. But I think he's best served as a really good mismatch 4 - he's probably one of the more athletic ones in the league who could shoot the ball. He's in a tough spot in Minny, though. I hope he gets traded. 
Would the Blazers take Barnes if he fell to them? Is Batum supposed to be coming back? Or do they prefer Lillard/Waiters over Black Falcon  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by woody2626

Bobcats and Hawks may be discussing Horford for the #2

I find Horford to be incredibly over rated, I don't get how some people love him

There's no way that it would be straight up Horford for 2....gotta be atleast Horford and Marvin Williams or Horford and 23. Kemba-Henderson-Marvin-Biyombo-Horford with Ben Gordon off the bench would be a lot better than what they had a year ago.

I wonder which side leaked the Derrick Williams rumor. Both sides notorious for letting word get out.

He didn't say, he tweeted they were 'getting closer' to moving it. Chris Broussard tweeted the Bobcats are talking to Cle and Hou about the 2 pick but he doesn't know if it's separate deals or a three way trade.

Back
Top Bottom