Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

James Michael McAdoo coming back for sophomore season at UNC...

Good move on his part. Could be a top 2 pick next year.

Definitely. Dude's gonna be a beast next year.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I was watching highlights of Bradley Beal...man....dudes defense is on point.

I like him.

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  we need him back in gville

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Sean may is a terrible comparison

Just like most other comparisons...
Most people make comparisons on eye tests. That's why we've seen every short pudgy PF that's ever played compared to Sullinger. And every skinny 6'10 prospect always gets the KG comparison. It never fails.

Word that always bugs me because KG is a legit 7'4.

?

KG isn't 7'4.Edit: I get it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Sean may is a terrible comparison

Most people make comparisons on eye tests. That's why we've seen every short pudgy PF that's ever played compared to Sullinger. And every skinny 6'10 prospect always gets the KG comparison. It never fails.

Still don't get how people compare PJ3 to KG. He's more TMac like. Especially since TMac is a pure 7 footer, while PJ3 is at best 6'8.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Still don't get how people compare PJ3 to KG. He's more TMac like. Especially since TMac is a pure 7 footer, while PJ3 is at best 6'8.

laugh.gif

Was that thread on yuku or ezboard? I need to see that +$@% again. 

laugh.gif
 I'm glad some of these posts are sarcasm. 
Sean May comparisons are not good by the way. May left college as a junior and was still battling weight problems - the fact that he couldn't slim down once he got paid millions was not a surprise. Sullinger's been losing weight since high school and he was noticeably slimmer/fitter as a sophomore. He's only going to get in better shape. Sullinger is also not nearly as undersized as you guys make him out to be. He's measured out to 6'10 in shoes. With his bulk, even 6'9 wouldn't be considered undersized. I don't know if he'll be a Kevin Love or Zach Randolph type impact player but I don't see how he's going to be a bust. He can score in the post, he can shoot out to college 3 and he can rebound. I'm concerned with his defense and ability to finish over NBA defenders but everyone has weaknesses.

Paul Millsap, DeJuan Blair, Kevin Love, Zach Randolph, Carlos Boozer, Boris Diaw, etc. All those guys are considered undersized or not athletic enough to play the 4. They all find ways to get it done. There are a ton of guys like this around the league. No need to compare every dude to Sean May. 

laugh.gif

Ben Wallace was 6'3"

Who do yall think the Sixers should draft with their 1st round pick? I saw John Henson in that mock draft posted up recently but jus from watching him a lil (dont watch college basketball) he seems kinda soft and I really dont think the Sixers need anymore of them kinda players

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Ben Wallace was 6'3"

Iverson was 5'9

Here's a chart I found on this Cavs forum I mess with:
NBA-Lotto-Watch-2012-040512.png

As of April 5th.

I hope the Cavs lose as many games as they can. I mean, I don't want to sit back and watch a %%$+#% team but if we can solidify a top-3 pick - !+%$ it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Here's a chart I found on this Cavs forum I mess with:
NBA-Lotto-Watch-2012-040512.png

As of April 5th.

I hope the Cavs lose as many games as they can. I mean, I don't want to sit back and watch a %%$+#% team but if we can solidify a top-3 pick - !+%$ it 
laugh.gif

hornets are going to "win" the lottery if stern has anything to say about it.

ill say it now, hornets nets and wiz in that order.

considering NBA !$$%*+ the Nets out of john wall a few years ago, its either gonna be nets or hornets for number 1.

Expect me to get arrested if stern screw the bobcats...cause ima send threats
laugh.gif
and the same for Jordan if we do get #2 and he doesn't take beal

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Expect me to get arrested if stern screw the bobcats...cause ima send threats
laugh.gif
and the same for Jordan if we do get #2 and he doesn't take beal

get ready
laugh.gif

come to think of it i dont think ive ever seen a bobcats game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus