Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

i still dont think austin rivers is ready, should have listened to doc, aint like he needs the money

I actually think if I grew 9 inches, I'd be better than Kwame Brown.

My hands are a little better than his.

I think Doc said that he feels Austin would benefit from another year, but I don't think he ever said he didn't think his son is ready.

Whatever team drafts him.. Give him time he's gonna be a good pro

LSU has hired North Texas coach Johnny Jones. Would Tony Mitchell change his mind & declare?

eek.gif
@ Yancy Gates being 6'8" 287

pimp.gif
@ Henry Sims being a legit 6'10"

Things are setting up so nicely for New Orleans to win the lottery. Established superstar traded before the season, superstar prospect wins the NCAA tournament in New Orleans, someone steps up to buy and keep the team in New Orleans...

Originally Posted by PMatic

Things are setting up so nicely for New Orleans to win the lottery. Established superstar traded before the season, superstar prospect wins the NCAA tournament in New Orleans, someone steps up to buy and keep the team in New Orleans...

Truth.

Yancey comes in at around 260 every year and puts on weight during the season... Never figured that one out.

Finally figured out how I think PJ3's career will probably turn out like.

Tim Thomas.

Obviously, they have different skillsets, but I could see their careers playing out in a similar fashion. If you can get that at the #10 pick, that's a steal.

Watching Rivers play is like playing Myplayer in nba 2k , you try to do everything on your own even if your forcing it. Don't see dude amounting to much in the NBA...

I wish I could fast forward 5 years to see how PJ3 turns out. All I hear is POTENTIAL but haven't seen crap. They still gonna be talking bout his potential 5 years into the league
laugh.gif
. And as far as Rivers, yall ain't selling me no bridge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Drummond - in.

Dominic Cheek- in. (I'd laugh again, but the kid apparently needs $ for his family, so go overseas and make a living)

eek.gif
Cheek declared? Well....um.....alright then.

And Fab to Orlando? I know it's only a mock but after taking Orton 2 years ago? (I know he hasn't done a damn thing)

Back
Top Bottom