Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Watching Rivers play is like playing Myplayer in nba 2k , you try to do everything on your own even if your forcing it. Don't see dude amounting to much in the NBA...

laugh.gif

I said it all along that I didn't think Austin Rivers was NBA ready...even his father sees it.

One more college year, and he'll come out top-5 for sure.

im the biggest unc fan ever, but to me without kendall marshall harrison barnes might as well had been reyshawn terry

Tony Mitchell (The Alabama version) is in.

Looks like UK mass exodus will take place tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Anyone know anything about Festus from Vandy?
what do you want to know in particular?

Very mobile big IMO. Does a great job of defending P&R's for his size. Not a particularly great rebounder. Does a great job of protecting the rim. Offense needs some work. He'll come in & give you 10 mins of solid defense. Hard to judge him off this season because of the knee issues he had.

Well if the Cavs draft Barnes then I guess he will be fine because Kyrie > Marshall by buzz light years
Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
@ Barnes to Cleveland
They share the same agent.
nerd.gif

But really, it would be an ideal match. Barnes gets someone (Irving) that can set him up and the Cavs should get a scorer to ease Irving's scoring load.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Anyone know anything about Festus from Vandy?
what do you want to know in particular?

Very mobile big IMO. Does a great job of defending P&R's for his size. Not a particularly great rebounder. Does a great job of protecting the rim. Offense needs some work. He'll come in & give you 10 mins of solid defense. Hard to judge him off this season because of the knee issues he had.
Just curious because the Cavs may look at him with the 2nd first round pick..  I was thinking him and/or Fab Melo will be available at the mid 20's or wherever the Lakers end up.. 

What team has a pick that doesn't need it? Rumors are floating around OKC that Presti's master plan is going to be to get into this or the 13 draft at the cost of either Ibaka or Harden since we stand to lose one probably after the 13 season anyways. I watched no college ball whatsoever so I don't know who would possibly be able to step right in as replacements for either of those 2.

Kyrie and Harrison are really good friends also. Think it'd be a good fit but part of me would love to see him and Drummond together.

If somehow the cats dont get the #1 pick id want them to take Beal/MKG

We need scoring and although Gerald continues to improve, Beal can provide that immediately

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Can what Ibaka has shown get you a top 5 pick?
I would like to think that he is the lesser of the 2 evils

If I'm the Kings or Raps, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

What team has a pick that doesn't need it? Rumors are floating around OKC that Presti's master plan is going to be to get into this or the 13 draft at the cost of either Ibaka or Harden since we stand to lose one probably after the 13 season anyways. I watched no college ball whatsoever so I don't know who would possibly be able to step right in as replacements for either of those 2.

Harden for Beal would be the obvious choice. Barnes and MKG are small forwards and there's nobody that could replace Ibaka in this draft except Anthony Davis and that isn't happening.

Ford moved Cunningham up to 38 on his big board because some GMs think he might be able to play PG
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom