Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Utah has to be the best situation for Kendall marshall in the NBA
if the Wiz don't get the 1'st pick then gilchrist or Beal is a tough decision in my opinion wall need help ASAP 
30t6p3b.gif
 maybe you take Beal and rock wit chris singleton at  SF also what spot does jan vesley play's ? 
laugh.gif
 i have no clue 

Originally Posted by show time 96

Utah has to be the best situation for Kendall marshall in the NBA
if the Wiz don't get the 1'st pick then gilchrist or Beal is a tough decision in my opinion wall need help ASAP 
30t6p3b.gif
 maybe you take Beal and rock wit chris singleton at  SF also what spot does jan vesley play's ? 
laugh.gif
 i have no clue 

Love that fit, tons of weapons for him to dish to, young bigs with potential that would greatly helped by having a pure point on the court.

I really hope Melo can slide down to the Heat.

Btw has Drummond committed yet? He can definitely use another year in college

Originally Posted by miamin2

I really hope Melo can slide down to the Heat.

Btw has Drummond committed yet? He can definitely use another year in college

Melo would be a good fit for you guys. Brings the defense and he has a nice shot already and should be able to develop a nice mid range game.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I rock with Doron... I really do.

But I want the OTHER Lamb
ohwell.gif
I like Waiters' intensity more. He's always looking to attack, but can still settle for a nice midrange shot.

If only either of these mogs were 6'5"/6'6''

I've known about Damian Lillard since he was playing in high school. He was good, but not THAT good. I am shocked that he made the NBA let alone be a lottery pick and be labeled one of the top 2 PG's in this draft. But he's a great guy and a hard worker and I'm glad that it all payed off for him. 

Drummond - in.

Dominic Cheek- in. (I'd laugh again, but the kid apparently needs $ for his family, so go overseas and make a living)

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Seymore CAKE wrote:

I rock with Doron... I really do.

But I want the OTHER Lamb
ohwell.gif
I like Waiters' intensity more. He's always looking to attack, but can still settle for a nice midrange shot.

If only either of these mogs were 6'5"/6'6''

Waiters would definitely be better for y'all than Doron IMO. Instant O with him, can defend, and not as athletically limited as Doron. Jeremy could be nice if you pair him with Rose, he did well in a situation with Kemba where he didn't have to be the alpha male. He'll definitely be gone by the time y'all pick, though.

i'm shocked moe harkless is gonna be a a 1st rounder yet alone make the NBA. he grew up around my area/we played pick up games together/against each other in HS. its crazy how much he improved 
eek.gif
, guy has a great work ethic. i was once better than him too 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i'm shocked moe harkless is gonna be a a 1st rounder yet alone make the NBA. he grew up around my area/we played pick up games together/against each other in HS. its crazy how much he improved 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If we land Beal then take Fab in the late first I'll be
pimp.gif

beal & irving would be great for you guys to build around

eek.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

eek.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Lol. Let's just say if I had a late growth spurt too things would be different. Unathletic 6ft shooters don't make it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom