Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by Mikeknows

know matter who won yall dudes would be in here talking about its rigged.

Hornets, Cavs, Warriors, Bobcats, Nets, and Kings all had angles. 6 of the best 7 odds. Nets are the biggest losers.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

With the #2 pick, the Charlotte Bobcats and Michael Jordan select Harrison Barnes.

laugh.gif

They have to get rid of the lottery.

So cavs lose lebron and get the #1 pick and now NO loses CP3 and they get the #1 pick right when a new owners bout to buy em? So Sus

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Wizards got robbed. Wall to Davis, only one can dream.
nah son, nets got robbed when wall went to the Wizards

now bobcats got robbed

the nba draft is such a joke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stern's evil REVENGE on MJ for him being one of the hard line owners and did not vote to approve the NBA's new CBA during the lockout
laugh.gif

I knew it.

MJ must feel sick to his stomach. I thin only alternative is him looking for a team about to blow it up or make drastic changes so he can flip the 2nd pick. Otherwise they're just getting a player that can make a slight improvement to the team overall.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

That's a hell of a ownership package: 2014 All Star Game AND the 1st pick.
RHuHq.gif

pimp.gif
 I'll be there and probably stay for Mardi Gras

That's wassup Hornets, they deserved it IMO

5dd16568cf70173f061e71e573c621525b1a96b7_r.jpg
7ee16b64c174133601886c6cc431ab25630b3414_r.jpg

Glad NO won the draft. Like Scott Frost said, I'm happy for Monty Williams. He's a great young coach. Plus, this is karma for jordan selling crappy quality retros. Still salty about my 2011 retros midsoles chipping...
laugh.gif

im mostly joking bout conspiracy. Mostly.

There really are soooo many angles this year that conspiracy talk was bound to happen.

but the nets and hornets were definitley the most to gain. i dont think the NBA cares about Charlotte anyway

Back
Top Bottom