Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Damn Nets, I thought Stern was going to hook them up.
I guess that means Shabazz in BK next year.
pimp.gif

Who cares if the %%*% is rigged?

Ya'll make it seem like NO wasn't in dire need of the pick just as much as CHA was.
Eric Gordon is good and all but I'm sure people down in NO ain't acting like they got the 2nd coming of Jordan.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Wizards got robbed. Wall to Davis, only one can dream.

We'll end up with either Robinson, Beal, or MKG...Wizards will be fine.  3rd is a good spot. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Ya'll make it seem like NO wasn't in dire need of the pick just as much as CHA was.
Eric Gordon is good and all but I'm sure people down in NO ain't acting like they got the 2nd coming of Jordan.

CHA needs it WAYYYYYYYY more than NO

I don't know why yall screaming rigged now. I told you. You should've seen the writing on the wall when the NBA "owned" the Hornets and the length of time it took to get an owner.

Any fans of teams who got blessed with the #1 pick now are pathetic. Ol ++$! the system types when it aint working in favor for you.

As for the Nets and all that, I figured Stern probably blames them for giving up another pick and by not helping them he helps a team in the blazers that needs it. Now hopefully if they continue to blow it up they can lose that blight of their players always being injured.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

someone explain to me what happened with the nets lottery pick and the blazers please

They made a conditional  trade for Gerald Wallace

someone explain to me what happened with the nets lottery pick and the blazers please
It was part of the Gerald Wallace trade and it was top 3 protected. So since it was outside the top 3, the pick went to Portland.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Why can't the team with the worst record get the #1 pick? This lottery thing is bs
Because this is not the NFL

The NFL does it the right way.
Not necessarily. It only takes one player to change an NBA team instantly. It usually takes a few seasons in the NFL to see a player turn a team around

Seriously I don't like to buy into conspiracies but come on. First Stern stops the Lakers from getting CP3 and nobody wants the team. Then all of sudden somebody buys the team and they get the 1st pick. This #%#% don't smell right.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Why can't the team with the worst record get the #1 pick? This lottery thing is bs
Because this is not the NFL
And its because its supposed to encourage bad teams to intentionally tank just to get the number one pick. That was the theory behind the lottery, anyway. Does it work? Not perfectly. Bad teams still tank to get more ping pong balls. But it probably would be worse if there was no lottery.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It was part of the Gerald Wallace trade and it was top 3 protected. So since it was outside the top 3, the pick went to Portland.
laugh.gif
 thanx

Back
Top Bottom