Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

He does fly, he did for conference games, supposedly just needs to prepare mentally, nothing like a few mill in the bank to prepare you 
laugh.gif

Quincy Acy...

I know he's not a highly rated prospect, but I think he could have a solid career in the NBA. High motor, hustles, athletic, strong, decent rebounder and good shot blocker. Has some Faried in his game.

IMO, the major sleeper of this draft is Will Barton. I see MAJOR potential in his game.

Also, where do you guys see MGK being in the L'?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Quincy Acy...

I know he's not a highly rated prospect, but I think he could have a solid career in the NBA. High motor, hustles, athletic, strong, decent rebounder and good shot blocker. Has some Faried in his game.
Except for the whole elite rebounding and defense thing.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

i'll be watching the draft waiting to hear one name:

ANPOYweb.jpg

i know Nicholson's name will be called in the 1st round. the only question is how high?

Around 20th to the Sixers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Harkless declared. Super homeless man's Monta ellis

What the hell? Lol
What drugs are you on???
grin.gif

My bad, I had him confused for the other dude on the team . Harrison. Sorry. The end of the St. Johns and duke seasons had my brain scrambled.

He's not really in early, he's graduating. Returning would have been the shocker.

I think Hollis could be a Dorell Wright-type find in the mid-second, perhaps not quite the same athlete. 

Royce's game is gonna transition perfectly into the league. That fear of flying/anxiety is the only "issue". I'll take a guy who will bust someone's $%! to get a win over a guy who will eat himself out of the league.

You don't lead your team in 5 major statistical categories for nothing. I can't remember the last guy to do that in a power 6 conference

Originally Posted by woody2626

Royce's game is gonna transition perfectly into the league. That fear of flying/anxiety is the only "issue". I'll take a guy who will bust someone's $%! to get a win over a guy who will eat himself out of the league.

You don't lead your team in 5 major statistical categories for nothing. I can't remember the last guy to do that in a power 6 conference
Jay-Z

This is gonna be a very interesting Draft i was thinking this while i was attaching the Kentucky Vs Baylor game...How in the world Perry Jones was rated so high last year and its amazing how some guys 2nd year can be good or bad...Sullenger, T Jones been pretty solid Lamb ok but Perry jones fallen off

^Even with an underwhelming sophomore year, I'd be shocked to see Perry Jones III slip out of the top 10.

Damn. Perry Jones probably would have gone 2nd or 3rd overrall last year. This year he'll be lucky to even get picked in the top 10.

I got a feeling NBA scouts will over analyze Royce's "issues" and he'll fall in the draft. Which is a good thing, because I would love for Memphis to pick him up. 

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's into Europe

roll.gif

If Cody Zeller is in... He goes before his brother correct? 

Cody >> Tyler imo
Absolutely, but like AMP said Cody and MKG are both seriously considering staying for their sophomore years. Some draft experts like Ford have Cody Zeller rated as top-5 or 6 prospect. I'm not quite that high on him. Top-10 for sure though if he enters along with McAdoo. Any word from our UNC fans/guys which way James is leaning?
And Tyler is still a top-15 or 16 prospect in his own right, in this strong/deep class. UNC could possibly have five top-16 prospects if you include Barnes, McAdoo, Z, Henson, and Marshall.

There saying James is not really considering leaving but with Henson and Marshall both are looking like a done deal to go

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by woody2626

Jay-Z
Best flow....most consistent.....realest stories.......

Back
Top Bottom