Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Quincy Miller
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i bet my homie $5 that Miles Plumlee was going to Indiana! .... team loves its white boys 
laugh.gif

i remember playing an All-White team against friends in NBA 2K11 and they would go absolutely nuts when i would win with: 

Diener, Dunleavy, McRoberts, Hansbrough, Foster 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Surprised Casper Ware wasn't drafted. I like him more than some of those guards toward the end of the draft. I thought the Lakers would draft him with sessions up in the air. 

THIS. I think Austin Rivers and Dion Waiters are ready to come in and make an instant impact. Something about T-Rob got me feeling like he's about to be a star. Dude just has too much to fight for
pimp.gif

Minnesota with the near miss. I bet Kahn feeling the heat. Playoffs or bust.

I just
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif
when I saw Indiana's pick. How could you not?

Michael Kidd Gilchrist's NBA Draft Party at the 40/40 club

MKG
147387792.jpg
147387780.jpg

Dion Waiters
147389308.jpg

Tristan Thompson
147389060.jpg

Carmelo Anthony
147389310.jpg

147387791.jpg

Rich Paul
147389052.jpg

Miss New Jersey
147387778.jpg

Jahil Beats and Young Chris
147389066.jpg

Irv Gotti
147389043.jpg

DJ Stephfloss
147389044.jpg

147389057.jpg

147389046.jpg

This dude MKG is wearing the exact same shirt Bron just wore. The hell is Melo doing dressing like Ne-Yo or some *$%$...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

This dude MKG is wearing the exact same shirt Bron just wore. The hell is Melo doing dressing like Ne-Yo or some *$%$...

Everybody puling out the Givenchy joints.
glasses.gif

Some Cavs fans are acting like we drafted William Buford at 4.

Let's give this Waiters kid a chance. At least let him play a game or two first.

I like the Zellers trade.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Waiters at 4? again, like him filling a role - do not like taking him at 4 in this draft. Being a mini D-Wade is great. But D-Wade is a freak athlete at 6'4, not just a decent one. And defends and makes plays outside of scoring (when healthy), does Waiters? 
Devil's advoacte.  If Waiters is a reach at #4, what is Beal @ 3?  Honestly?  Given their respective bodies of work.   

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

Can't be mad at how well the Warriors did on the draft
smile.gif

Yea... Y'all actually did really well.  Harrison actually landed in the best position to be successful.

He should do well for you guys.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom