Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ya trade for that cancer crawford and it will be 100% LOCK you dont get out the 1st round.

One player will not significantly hurt the Grizz from doing anything in the playoffs. They would bring him in because he could produce at the same level as OJ, while paying a cheaper amount for that player. A 100% lock of not coming out the 1st round because of a bench player? Lol

i mean only your homer self would take that comment to heart

dude is a cancer tho has been on ever team he went to

I think his situation is similar to ZBO's. He never played on a good team til he went to ATL. Didn't he win 6th man of the year last season, if I'm not mistaken?

He's back on another team that doesn't give a damn about their success (similar to the old Knicks squad). I'm sure he would play a huge role for Memphis with the team going in a positive direction under a coach that's respected by his players.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I think his situation is similar to ZBO's. He never played on a good team til he went to ATL. Didn't he win 6th man of the year last season, if I'm not mistaken?

He's back on another team that doesn't give a damn about their success (similar to the old Knicks squad). I'm sure he would play a huge role for Memphis with the team going in a positive direction under a coach that's respected by his players.

You literally cannot make %+%+ like this up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

^he was 6th man 2 seasons ago. how does portland not care about their success?
From what was said in the NBA thread, the team is divided. Some players are just ready for the season to be over with, some are still playing hard, players are starting to point fingers at the coach, etc.
Chester, what are you talking about now?

I wouldn't say the players don't care about success but when I watched them play some don't look motivated, many look unhappy.

laugh.gif
@ Josh Smith and that whole situation. Guess he figured out it's time to dip since that team isn't going anywhere.

I hope just about all of these players rumored to be traded actually get traded.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

That Hawks team would be boring as %%*% without Josh Smith.
Even with him they're the least-exciting "exciting" team ever.

That Hawks team would be boring as %%*% without Josh Smith.

man i'd hate to see josh go. i really liked watching them the past 3 years...even though they could be so frustrating to watch at times
laugh.gif

hope they can trade for a true big. i wouldn't mind if they went after kaman...or even dwight. but i don't want to see them give up al horford to get a big name

Definitely. Thad + Evan Turner for Josh Smith. Let's do it.
I don't see why Philly makes that deal. That trade really does nothing for Philly, but add another big contract. Shouldn't Philly be looking for another big man? I know they have Hawes and Brand, but I would think they would want to replace Brand sooner or later. I also think they would move Iguodala before moving Turner for contract reasons.

Yeah Vucevic has been playing real well all year.
Josh Smith would make our defense even better considering he'd be replacing Brand in the starting lineup.

All via Rotoworld...

Lakers currently front-runners to land Sessions, and could be done using an expiring/pick.
Magic, Celtics, and Lakers front-runners to land Beasley too, as Magic seem ready to ride and die with Howard, not willing to trade him.
Rockets and Warriors welcome to renting Howard though, trying to convince him to extend with them, but could cost heavy assets.
Hinrich may end up with Clippers as a back-up role, though unclear what they'd give up.
Celtics ready to listen to offers for Pierce.
Word around ATL is that Josh Smith wants out, prior to the March 15th trade deadline.
Sheed still undecided on his future, but may want to come back still, and if he does, either Heat or Lakers seem to be his target.

you guys need to stop hating on Crawford. Grizzlies would be better with him as a spark off the bench of starting. OJ Mayo has been terrible.

How is Crawford a cancer if he played amazing in ATL and they made it to the playoffs? didnt they get out the first round too??

I don't think he's bad, but it depends on the team. He can definitely be a ball-stopper, but if he's on, he can be pretty damn good.

I just wouldn't want him on my team.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Definitely. Thad + Evan Turner for Josh Smith. Let's do it.
I don't see why Philly makes that deal. That trade really does nothing for Philly, but add another big contract. Shouldn't Philly be looking for another big man? I know they have Hawes and Brand, but I would think they would want to replace Brand sooner or later. I also think they would move Iguodala before moving Turner for contract reasons.
A non philly fan with the most sense. I completely agree 100%

I'd like to kick the tires on what it would take to get Dwight without giving up Iguodala or Jrue. Would probably have to give up Turner, Thad, Vucevic and Lou for Dwight, J Rich and Hedo.

Back
Top Bottom