Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Breaking: @ericnus reports that Gasol trade is for Raymond Felton and a second-round pick.

from the lakers' thread

roll.gif

To think how LAL hoodwinked MEM for Pau and now we got these rumors of him getting traded for marginal players. The cycle is sick.

LAL could get more from POR or any team for Pau. Should make them throw in JC.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

To think how LAL hoodwinked MEM for Pau and now we got these rumors of him getting traded for marginal players. The cycle is sick.

Hoodwinked tho?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'll take Harden and Ibaka over anything the Lakers, Warriors or Nets can offer.

I thought the Magic wants bynum and gasol for howard .... That's hell of a lot better than harden and ibaka.. Just sayin
Yea I dont know if its legit Bynum and Gasol because I think that would have been done already. 
But as for Harden. I like his game. But I think most of that is because of the fact that he is on the floor with Durant and Westbrook. If he is a teams first scoring option I wouldnt be too comfortable with that. But maybe thats just me. 

i must ask, how many OKC games do you really watch?

because you do know the reason harden doesn't start is so he can come into the game and be the main option on the floor for the second unit

yes he closes games with those guys.. but he gets a good hand full of his mins being "the man"

and there is no way this trade even gets considered UNLESS dwight says he will sign an extension in OKC without an opt out clause

im hearing its Gasol and Metta for Curry, Wright, and Lee from Golden State. But rotoworld took the headline that hes getting traded down so it might not be true. 

I wouldn't understand that trade for the Warriors. Who would they start at point? That would be awesome for the Lakers though. But idk...Monta at the point? So Monta-Thompson-Artest-Gasol-Udoh would be the starters I'm guessing.

I'm sure that's not true, but...

Who cares. It's the Warriors. Let them wallow in their own ignorance and failure. We should be celebrating this, not questioning it.
Ray Allen and Trevor Ariza to the Clippers; Chris Kaman and Eric Bledsoe to Boston; Chris Wilcox, Randy Foye, Ryan Gomes, Chauncey Billups, and Brian Cook to New Orleans

Stop it.

Hoodwinked tho?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You right. It's more like bamboozled since it was an inside job with Jerry West.
Originally Posted by henz0

Why would the Warriors do that
It's crazy when I'm reading this response to actual reported rumors instead of fan made trades on here
laugh.gif
There are so many teams that do not know what to do with their players and it looks like a lot are just going to have to settle if they do make a move.

Hoodwinked tho?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You right. It's more like bamboozled since it was an inside job with Jerry West.

Yeah, because the Lakers didn't trade an eventual All-Star in Marc Gasol for him. 
eyes.gif

To me, that's no different than giving the Grizzlies a future first round pick.

The Wiz have been shopping Andray Blatche for months with no luck in hopes of truly changing the team culture around prized youngsters John Wall and Jan Vesely. But sources say the Wiz are now weighing whether it's time to finally surrender McGee -- who for all his potential still routinely finds himself at the heart of Washington's ongoing turbulence -- on the condition that his new team take Blatche as well.

http://espn.go.com/nba/da...t-trade-deadline-chatter

You want McGee....gotta take *Baltche also

Back
Top Bottom