Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

Javale and Birdman practices
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Bos doesn't make a move, JSmith stays.

ORL got Dwight to sign that waiver and yanked out their phone line
laugh.gif
I wonder if Dwight even realizes his team did not improve at all. Hopefully Otis gets fired.

Just getting caught up on all the stuff and finally digesting everything...Blazers
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
straight firebombed that team

Fisher for Jordan Hill
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
With all the other moves the Lakers made, Hill adds nothing, and Fisher adds nothing to the Rockets but
slowing them down. Luckily, Fisher will play like 2 games for us at the most and be gone.

Camby...ehhh...veteran center who can actually be intimidating and not soft, and only needs to finish with us well, and be gone next year.

Nuggets
eek.gif
eek.gif
my god, so much height, size, defense, good lord
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What was Cleveland thinking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Bos doesn't make a move, JSmith stays.

ORL got Dwight to sign that waiver and yanked out their phone line
laugh.gif
I wonder if Dwight even realizes his team did not improve at all. Hopefully Otis gets fired.

lol i wonder if Dwight knows staying isnt going to do anything for him besides have the orlando fans still love him

Nick Young in a Clips uni
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'd like to see Miami make a move, their front line got exposed against chicago
tired.gif
and I just can't seem them winning a title without a solid big.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Nick Young in a Clips uni
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'd like to see Miami make a move, their front line got exposed against chicago
tired.gif
and I just can't seem them winning a title without a solid big.
Chris Bosh?

The more I think about this McGee for Nene deal, the more I like it. Best trade of the day and probably one that the masses won't appreciate and will scoff the most at.
laugh.gif
@ McFloppy's sig.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

What was Cleveland thinking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Wait, wut?

Cleveland did a great job in dumping a player we really don't need - to acquire another 1st rounder to go along with our 1st rounder for 2012.

Taking the OKC way of rebuilding..
pimp.gif

RT @benmaller: Wizards informed JaVale McGee he'd been traded to Nuggets. McGee got on first flight out of D.C. to Denver City, Texas. Oops!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The more I think about this McGee for Nene deal, the more I like it. Best trade of the day and probably one that the masses won't appreciate and will scoff the most at.
laugh.gif
@ McFloppy's sig.

Love it for both teams.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

RT @benmaller: Wizards informed JaVale McGee he'd been traded to Nuggets. McGee got on first flight out of D.C. to Denver City, Texas. Oops!

laugh.gif

I hope this is a joke... If not then this guy is outta control!!!

I thought Houston made the worse trade by getting Fisher but DEN getting McGee and not Young is bewildering.

Props to LAL, got teams thinking their +$#$ smell like roses. Even if Fish gets bought out HOU still looks bad for helping LAL.

Would've liked Beas in LAL way more than Hill but getting rid of Fish is smart.

What is Sac going to do with Tyreke?
nerd.gif

Yeah No matter how many stupid things Javale has done trading young talented centers or old one's on a team that s far away doesn't make a TON of sense.

The Clippers were also "this close" from acquiring Ray Allen, according to Sam Amico of FOX Sports Ohio.
Another interesting tidbit from Amick: He says the Nuggets tried to engage the Kings on Nene/DeMarcus Cousins swap about a month ago, but the Kings weren't interested.

Originally Posted by diew its james

does anyone have a site that states all the trades that went down? im trying to figure out who is on what team now

On top of that, could someone please provide a recap of all the trades.Thanks!

i approve of the nuggets dumping nene. i never understood giving him that much $ for 14 and 7

nick young in LAC can't hurt. i'm sure CP3 will freeze him out if needed

portland
laugh.gif
i'd approve 100% if they fired their announcers next.

i dislike how the lakers got better. i'm going to miss seeing fisher be a human pylon

Lakers have a real starting 5 now but they still don't have a single guy off the bench worth @@##. It's just going to be really hard to ride all 5 of those guys all the way to late June.

Back
Top Bottom