Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

ESPN Is full of %!+@ too.
30t6p3b.gif

All the bad press for Dwight makes me want to think of a better moment for him.. @ 50 seconds
"Is he gonna.. um.. is he gonna bite it? bite the teddy bear?" 

My friends and I were DYING laughing when he said that.. his delivery was priceless

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Shawne Williams, who is out for the season with a foot injury, is heading to the Blazers in the Gerald Wallace deal.
Mehmet Okur, who hasn't played since Jan. 25 due to a back injury, is heading to Portland in the Gerald Wallace deal.

laugh.gif
  I love this.

The Blazer curse already in full effect.
laugh.gif

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we get to go through this whole thing again next year with dwight.. way to go buddy

Sessions can create his own shot as well as create shots for others when he breaks down defenders driving the paint. Good signing Lakers. He also played for Mike Brown right?

Damn i thought luke was gonna be a laker forever 
laugh.gif

[h3]Lakers Agree To Trade Walton, Pick To Cavaliers For Sessions, Eyenga[/h3]
Mar 15, 2012 1:34 PM EDT

Sessions_Ramon_cle_20101108.jpg
The Lakers have agreed to send Luke Walton and their own first round pick in 2012 to Cleveland for Ramon Sessions and Christian Eyenga.

The pick is lottery protected and the Lakers also get the right to swap their own pick in 2013 with the Miami pick owned by Cleveland.

Los Angeles has been searching for an upgrade at the point guard position.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...o_Cavaliers_For_Sessions_Eyenga#ixzz1pD30OsES

WOW are you serious? we got rid of luke walton too??????? dan gilbert tryna make up for screwing us over on the paul trade???
laugh.gif

I like this Gerald Wallace deal...
smokin.gif

Williams & Okur didn't do anything for us & have been injury hit all year, now we move them out & get a player like Wallace in return... I'll take it. Always liked his game. Scoring, rebounding, & defense at the 3 now. Plus, Green coming off the bench so I like how are SF rotation is looking.

Good pickup for LA with Sessions too.

You gotta be kidding me. So the Lakers are basically about to get Ramon Sessions and Mike Beasely for Luke @$*#+*% Walton and Steve Blake....Lakers gotta chance to make some noise I the playoffs now.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I like this Gerald Wallace deal...
smokin.gif

Williams & Okur didn't do anything for us & have been injury hit all year, now we move them out & get a player like Wallace in return... I'll take it. Always liked his game. Scoring, rebounding, & defense at the 3 now. Plus, Green coming off the bench so I like how are SF rotation is looking.

Good pickup for LA with Sessions too.

Son do you understand how stupid the Nets are for giving up that 1st round pick...IT'S ONLY TOP 3 PROTECTED. This upcoming draft is so deep, very stupid to give up that pick for a player in Wallace who has ABSOLUTELY NO bearing on D. Williams staying.

Back
Top Bottom