Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Yup boobie miles, who was decidedly not played by Jaime Foxx in FNL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

btw, whos to blame for the draft of K. Balmer?

what a bust
sick.gif

i69jl0.jpg

Kaep hasn't looked sharp at all, but I'm still not worried about him long-term. He wasn't supposed to be ready right away; he'll have to spend this season learning and getting better every week.

what a bust
sick.gif

i69jl0.jpg

Kaep hasn't looked sharp at all, but I'm still not worried about him long-term. He wasn't supposed to be ready right away; he'll have to spend this season learning and getting better every week.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

there's a game tonight?
laugh.gif
I completely forgot so I saw from 3rd quarter on up. 
On the side-note, I like Anthony Dixon, he seems like a real but, relaxed dude. I hope all of the runningbacks share the work-load.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

there's a game tonight?
laugh.gif
I completely forgot so I saw from 3rd quarter on up. 
On the side-note, I like Anthony Dixon, he seems like a real but, relaxed dude. I hope all of the runningbacks share the work-load.

The running back rotation is looking real solid. Hunter and Dixon are a very nice back-up combo for Gore; Dixon can be a very good goal-line back and Hunter is a really nice change-of-pace type back.

Overall, I'm optimistic, since the 49ers play in the NFC West. If Harbaugh can get Alex Smith playing a little like how he did when he was under Norv Turner, the 9ers have a decent chance of winning the division.

The running back rotation is looking real solid. Hunter and Dixon are a very nice back-up combo for Gore; Dixon can be a very good goal-line back and Hunter is a really nice change-of-pace type back.

Overall, I'm optimistic, since the 49ers play in the NFC West. If Harbaugh can get Alex Smith playing a little like how he did when he was under Norv Turner, the 9ers have a decent chance of winning the division.

Im actually looking forward to this season. Alex Smith and Kendall Hunter looked impressive against their first team defense. Im sure some of their starting unit sat out but still.

Im actually looking forward to this season. Alex Smith and Kendall Hunter looked impressive against their first team defense. Im sure some of their starting unit sat out but still.

what a bust
sick.gif

McCloughlin.  He even traded for Balmer when he went to SEA.  Just found out SEA waived him and CAR picked him up.  What a waste of a 1st

what a bust
sick.gif

McCloughlin.  He even traded for Balmer when he went to SEA.  Just found out SEA waived him and CAR picked him up.  What a waste of a 1st

Back
Top Bottom