Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

They're probably gonna pick up another QB before then, likely someone who gets cut today...

I actually thought McCown was okay as a backup but if there's someone better that would be good.

They're probably gonna pick up another QB before then, likely someone who gets cut today...

I actually thought McCown was okay as a backup but if there's someone better that would be good.

I thought McCown was okay as a backup as well. Unfortunately, our starter is an okay backup too.

I thought McCown was okay as a backup as well. Unfortunately, our starter is an okay backup too.

I'll try to wake up but I can't promise anything. Working 3 straight nights starting tomorrow so that comes first. If anyone wants my spot, I can give it up.

I'll try to wake up but I can't promise anything. Working 3 straight nights starting tomorrow so that comes first. If anyone wants my spot, I can give it up.

Question, is this for money? If not why not make it a few bucks if its all regulars? I know Im new to the draft but Ill be willing to put some money on the line
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Question, is this for money? If not why not make it a few bucks if its all regulars? I know Im new to the draft but Ill be willing to put some money on the line
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Isnt it 1215 your time though? Not judging your sleep patterns, just saying.

I work 7pm-7am. 
Usually go to bed around 10am and wake up at 5pm.

I work 7pm-7am. 

Originally Posted by What up

I work 7pm-7am. 

Gotcha.  What are you doing these days?

Originally Posted by What up

I work 7pm-7am. 

Gotcha.  What are you doing these days?

RN on a Med/Surg unit. That's the reason I'm out here. No one would give me a chance back home.

I'll shoot you the same question. Working with kids, right?

RN on a Med/Surg unit. That's the reason I'm out here. No one would give me a chance back home.

I'll shoot you the same question. Working with kids, right?

Back
Top Bottom