Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I'm finally here in SF... Where can I get 9ers gear/collectibles where they won't charge an arm and a leg... I went to pier 39 but ehh wasn't too impressed
lucky mofo lol jk. i was going to go last week for vacation but it didnt work out. have fun

Originally Posted by Hugo

I'm finally here in SF... Where can I get 9ers gear/collectibles where they won't charge an arm and a leg... I went to pier 39 but ehh wasn't too impressed
lucky mofo lol jk. i was going to go last week for vacation but it didnt work out. have fun

Haha, hopefully we get a home game in the playoffs... I would love to come back, Hugo we fly together and do a 9ers summit lol...

Haha, hopefully we get a home game in the playoffs... I would love to come back, Hugo we fly together and do a 9ers summit lol...

come to think of it that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

come to think of it that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know if was this thread or a game thread, but I admit I was completely wrong about the 9ers and this season. I underestimated them and figured they'd be terrible. I happily stand corrected.

I don't know if was this thread or a game thread, but I admit I was completely wrong about the 9ers and this season. I underestimated them and figured they'd be terrible. I happily stand corrected.

pimp.gif
another win.

Honestly, I expect a slip-up in one of the next two games. Gotta clean it up a bit, but great win.

pimp.gif
another win.

Honestly, I expect a slip-up in one of the next two games. Gotta clean it up a bit, but great win.

Owwww 6-1, one of the best experiences of my life... I met Jed and some other guy forgot his name... They came up to me and my girl shook our hands, had like a 2 minute convo... Told them i flew from NY, second later they handed me 2 field passes... Got tons of pics, was only able to take a pic with Kendall Hunter... Hopefully ill be back come playoff time..

Owwww 6-1, one of the best experiences of my life... I met Jed and some other guy forgot his name... They came up to me and my girl shook our hands, had like a 2 minute convo... Told them i flew from NY, second later they handed me 2 field passes... Got tons of pics, was only able to take a pic with Kendall Hunter... Hopefully ill be back come playoff time..

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I get to see my team this Sunday at Fed Ex. 
That's dope man, have fun. I don't think the Skins have enough talent to beat us, but Shanahan might have something cooking because he got shut out for the first time ever.

Aldon Smith
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bowman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crabtree is slow as hell
laugh.gif
, but good hands and body control
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I get to see my team this Sunday at Fed Ex. 
That's dope man, have fun. I don't think the Skins have enough talent to beat us, but Shanahan might have something cooking because he got shut out for the first time ever.

Aldon Smith
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bowman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crabtree is slow as hell
laugh.gif
, but good hands and body control
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom