Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

couldn't ask for anything more then what happened yesterday.

clinch the division in dominant fashion and perfect way to shake off week 12.

now hopefully they take care of arizona. it's a game they should win, but arizona has been playing hard lately especially at home. defenitly isn't a game to be taken lightly with the saints just a game back.

couldn't ask for anything more then what happened yesterday.

clinch the division in dominant fashion and perfect way to shake off week 12.

now hopefully they take care of arizona. it's a game they should win, but arizona has been playing hard lately especially at home. defenitly isn't a game to be taken lightly with the saints just a game back.

I'm kind of glad the Saints are right on our $+% for that number 2 spot because at least ours games have some meaning for the rest of the season.
laugh.gif
Hopefully it will keep our guys on there feet and ready to play every week.

I'm kind of glad the Saints are right on our $+% for that number 2 spot because at least ours games have some meaning for the rest of the season.
laugh.gif
Hopefully it will keep our guys on there feet and ready to play every week.

yeah that's a good way to put it, you don't want to get too complacent and have that carry over to the playoffs.

call me crazy but i think the nfc west is going to be a respectable division next season. if sam bradford is healthy next year the rams will be a better team, despite crappy starts, both seattle and arizona have been playing decent football as of lately and have been beating decent teams.

by no means will those teams be great next year but i think the nfc west is close to losing that title of crappy horrible division.

yeah that's a good way to put it, you don't want to get too complacent and have that carry over to the playoffs.

call me crazy but i think the nfc west is going to be a respectable division next season. if sam bradford is healthy next year the rams will be a better team, despite crappy starts, both seattle and arizona have been playing decent football as of lately and have been beating decent teams.

by no means will those teams be great next year but i think the nfc west is close to losing that title of crappy horrible division.

Been a while since the 49ers been to the playoffs
pimp.gif

The NFC West might look like a bad division, but at least the teams win playoff games

Been a while since the 49ers been to the playoffs
pimp.gif

The NFC West might look like a bad division, but at least the teams win playoff games

Can you guys do me a huge favor, please?

If you can, vote for my picture on the Niners Fan page on Facebook for Motopic Mondays.
I'm trying to win an autographed mini-helmet or tickets, but it'll prolly be the helmet.

You would have to
1. Like the Niners page if you already haven't.
2. Then find my picture which is the one with the Harbaugh #4 jersey.
3. And vote for it please.

This is the link to it:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QF4HBCTAQE5Aw1kr2lvMLiCx8nNs7WaNbll8_xoRlMLSw

This is the picture:

Please help out. And thanks in advance if you do.

Niners, playoff bound, you gotta love it!

Can you guys do me a huge favor, please?

If you can, vote for my picture on the Niners Fan page on Facebook for Motopic Mondays.
I'm trying to win an autographed mini-helmet or tickets, but it'll prolly be the helmet.

You would have to
1. Like the Niners page if you already haven't.
2. Then find my picture which is the one with the Harbaugh #4 jersey.
3. And vote for it please.

This is the link to it:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QF4HBCTAQE5Aw1kr2lvMLiCx8nNs7WaNbll8_xoRlMLSw

This is the picture:

Please help out. And thanks in advance if you do.

Niners, playoff bound, you gotta love it!

According to CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco, "early speculation" around the NFL is that the 49ers will re-sign Alex Smith to a two- or three-year extension worth $8-11 million annually.

Smith is in a contract year and the 49ers rank 29th in passing yards per game, but Maicco believes it "seems unfathomable" that San Francisco would let Smith walk after the season. There's no question that Smith has more value to the Niners than any other team, so they'd likely be bidding against themselves. In terms of annual value, Ryan Fitzpatrick's six-year, $59 million extension would probably be a reasonable target for both sides. Smith played this season for $4 million with another $900,000 available in incentives.

According to CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco, "early speculation" around the NFL is that the 49ers will re-sign Alex Smith to a two- or three-year extension worth $8-11 million annually.

Smith is in a contract year and the 49ers rank 29th in passing yards per game, but Maicco believes it "seems unfathomable" that San Francisco would let Smith walk after the season. There's no question that Smith has more value to the Niners than any other team, so they'd likely be bidding against themselves. In terms of annual value, Ryan Fitzpatrick's six-year, $59 million extension would probably be a reasonable target for both sides. Smith played this season for $4 million with another $900,000 available in incentives.

Originally Posted by What up

I mean the least we could do is sign some type of insurance at QB just in case he decides to screw up again next year. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by What up

I mean the least we could do is sign some type of insurance at QB just in case he decides to screw up again next year. 
ohwell.gif

he'd be a reasonable stopgap under this regime. hopefully he'd come cheaper than that though.

Back
Top Bottom