Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I agree that the Niners need to learn from this loss. The Oline needs to play much better. The defense was ok but we need to get way more pressure on the QB. No way can you let Flacco or anyone just sit back there like that. It was a short week and we had to go to Baltimore so I didn't expect to win. Everyone is going to talk *##@ and say this is the first good team we played but I don't want to waste my time with that. We need to keep getting better and keep our focus. We still have a great shot at a first round bye and that's all we need to concentrate on right now. 4 out of our last 5 games are against our division so we need to handle business.

I agree that the Niners need to learn from this loss. The Oline needs to play much better. The defense was ok but we need to get way more pressure on the QB. No way can you let Flacco or anyone just sit back there like that. It was a short week and we had to go to Baltimore so I didn't expect to win. Everyone is going to talk *##@ and say this is the first good team we played but I don't want to waste my time with that. We need to keep getting better and keep our focus. We still have a great shot at a first round bye and that's all we need to concentrate on right now. 4 out of our last 5 games are against our division so we need to handle business.

Not gonna dwell on it but that INT was bad all around. Braylon shoulda done a better job to at least make it uncatchable. But still, why throw that pass with 18 seconds and TWO TIMEOUTS left? No timeouts left, fine. Not with two, take a shot at a mid to deep route.

On to the next.

Not gonna dwell on it but that INT was bad all around. Braylon shoulda done a better job to at least make it uncatchable. But still, why throw that pass with 18 seconds and TWO TIMEOUTS left? No timeouts left, fine. Not with two, take a shot at a mid to deep route.

On to the next.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Agreed. We'll be fine. I still feel like %!%# though.
ohwell.gif

Agreed. We'll be fine. I still feel like %!%# though.
ohwell.gif

Tough loss when the team hasn't lost in 2+ months 
laugh.gif

4 out of the 5 remaining games are against the NFC West and then the Steelers at home so we are still in a great position to go 13-3 and wrap up that #2 seed.

Tough loss when the team hasn't lost in 2+ months 
laugh.gif

4 out of the 5 remaining games are against the NFC West and then the Steelers at home so we are still in a great position to go 13-3 and wrap up that #2 seed.

i agree with all of this.

no shame in losing to the ravens in baltimore though. their arguably the best team in the afc and have beaten good teams all year long.  had they got blown out  maybe i'd be a little more down but i don't think any of use thought they would go on a 14 game win streak after the cowboys game
laugh.gif

hopefully they correct the mistakes they made and come out strong against the rams next sunday.

i agree with all of this.

no shame in losing to the ravens in baltimore though. their arguably the best team in the afc and have beaten good teams all year long.  had they got blown out  maybe i'd be a little more down but i don't think any of use thought they would go on a 14 game win streak after the cowboys game
laugh.gif

hopefully they correct the mistakes they made and come out strong against the rams next sunday.

We definitely need better play from the offense... Cant really rely on the defense 100% of the time

Do you guys think Alex is scared to throw it down field or the playcalling is what is stopping him?

We definitely need better play from the offense... Cant really rely on the defense 100% of the time

Do you guys think Alex is scared to throw it down field or the playcalling is what is stopping him?

Running games was a shut down
They knew this and kept running it on first down
I think the whole sibling rivalry got to harbaughs head
No screen plays were run, plus Alex mostly throws to the sidelines with occasional mid field throws, beams etc.
And are Oline got exposed
Defence kept this from getting outta hand
I see us playing smarter from here on out
pimp.gif

Running games was a shut down
They knew this and kept running it on first down
I think the whole sibling rivalry got to harbaughs head
No screen plays were run, plus Alex mostly throws to the sidelines with occasional mid field throws, beams etc.
And are Oline got exposed
Defence kept this from getting outta hand
I see us playing smarter from here on out
pimp.gif

the Def is going to keep us in every game.
Just got to get the offense going and we'll be alright. Jim needs to put some trust in alex (
laugh.gif
sick.gif
) to stretch the field.

and can kyle get some more play plz? im pretty sure his hands are 10x better than bray and ginn...

........ combined

the Def is going to keep us in every game.
Just got to get the offense going and we'll be alright. Jim needs to put some trust in alex (
laugh.gif
sick.gif
) to stretch the field.

and can kyle get some more play plz? im pretty sure his hands are 10x better than bray and ginn...

........ combined

tough loss,
but like other have said i thought defense played solid

and that chop block, cmon maan gotta let that one go

tough loss,
but like other have said i thought defense played solid

and that chop block, cmon maan gotta let that one go

Tough loss. Wondering how the game would have went had we went up 10-3 w/that Ginn TD. Bad calls like that & the 50yd P.I. call were total game changers. Still, 9 sacks is inexcusable, they have to do a better job. 9-2 still looks good. Let's hope they take their anger out on STL next week. Looking forward to the MNF game v.Pittsburg. A win vs. them can make up for this past loss.

Tough loss. Wondering how the game would have went had we went up 10-3 w/that Ginn TD. Bad calls like that & the 50yd P.I. call were total game changers. Still, 9 sacks is inexcusable, they have to do a better job. 9-2 still looks good. Let's hope they take their anger out on STL next week. Looking forward to the MNF game v.Pittsburg. A win vs. them can make up for this past loss.

Back
Top Bottom