Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

9ers should let ginn walk and bring in D Jax

Damn the super bowl, I'm ready for free agency!

I was thinking you said Darrell Jackson at first, god he was garbage
laugh.gif

Then I realized it was DeSean Jackson

Congrats GMen - A season you've had is utterly impressive.

Theodore Ginn, Jr. - Get well soon - There is a contract coming your way
Kyle Williams - You are a damn good promising reciever, HEAD UP BOY

Twitter / Patrick willis: @KyleWilliams_10 keep ur h ...
twitter.com
‎@KyleWilliams_10 keep ur head up. U r my brother n teammate N I would put u back there all over again. We all lost this game tonight not u.

PATRICK WILLIS - YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A INDIVIDUAL, DONT JUST WEAR GOLD: GOT A HEART OF GOLD.

Congrats GMen - A season you've had is utterly impressive.

Theodore Ginn, Jr. - Get well soon - There is a contract coming your way
Kyle Williams - You are a damn good promising reciever, HEAD UP BOY

Twitter / Patrick willis: @KyleWilliams_10 keep ur h ...
twitter.com
‎@KyleWilliams_10 keep ur head up. U r my brother n teammate N I would put u back there all over again. We all lost this game tonight not u.

PATRICK WILLIS - YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A INDIVIDUAL, DONT JUST WEAR GOLD: GOT A HEART OF GOLD.

very VERY dissapointing loss last night..........

I understand everybody`s feeling regarding Kyle Williams, but you gotta understand.......he accounted for 10 points for the Giants alone. The play where the ball touched his knee, did he think the cameras werent on him and wouldnt see the ball change direction when it went past him???? He didnt even try to make a play on the ball as if he really thought it didnt hit him.....how didnt he feel that?

Kyle Williams lost this game....either way you look at it.....HE is the reason we arent in the Super Bowl right now.

Looking forward to the offseason.....we need to bring back rodgers and goldson IMMEDIATELY!!!!! and also get a better CB on the other side of rodgers.

On the offense, we need another O-Lineman and WR`s BAD.......a big TE wouldnt hurt either.

Other than that we are set for the future.................

VERY upsetting,.......whoever follows me on twitter knows what i mean and how i reacted last night........

very VERY dissapointing loss last night..........

I understand everybody`s feeling regarding Kyle Williams, but you gotta understand.......he accounted for 10 points for the Giants alone. The play where the ball touched his knee, did he think the cameras werent on him and wouldnt see the ball change direction when it went past him???? He didnt even try to make a play on the ball as if he really thought it didnt hit him.....how didnt he feel that?

Kyle Williams lost this game....either way you look at it.....HE is the reason we arent in the Super Bowl right now.

Looking forward to the offseason.....we need to bring back rodgers and goldson IMMEDIATELY!!!!! and also get a better CB on the other side of rodgers.

On the offense, we need another O-Lineman and WR`s BAD.......a big TE wouldnt hurt either.

Other than that we are set for the future.................

VERY upsetting,.......whoever follows me on twitter knows what i mean and how i reacted last night........

^ Tarell Brown is pretty good opposite of Rogers. People think that Eli TD pass to Manningham was impressive? It was an ugly duck that should've been broken up but it was Tremaine Brock defending it because Brown was out. And I like the O-line, they're starting to come togethe. WRs though,
30t6p3b.gif

^ Tarell Brown is pretty good opposite of Rogers. People think that Eli TD pass to Manningham was impressive? It was an ugly duck that should've been broken up but it was Tremaine Brock defending it because Brown was out. And I like the O-line, they're starting to come togethe. WRs though,
30t6p3b.gif

We will be a better team next season. Our record won't be 13-3 though. More like 11-5 or 10-6 with a home playoff game. Receiving corps has to be addressed.

Talbert

We will be a better team next season. Our record won't be 13-3 though. More like 11-5 or 10-6 with a home playoff game. Receiving corps has to be addressed.

Talbert

What a bitter way to end our season 
frown.gif
. But we had a pretty damn good season 
pimp.gif
. I'm proud of that. We need a real #1 wide receiver now.

What a bitter way to end our season 
frown.gif
. But we had a pretty damn good season 
pimp.gif
. I'm proud of that. We need a real #1 wide receiver now.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Wait so that fumble in the first quarter that u guys recovered was by Williams also wow
Huh?

The reverse that we ran that we fumbled, Osi initially recovered but them we got it back cause he fumbled it right back to Williams.

Wait so that fumble in the first quarter that u guys recovered was by Williams also wow
Huh?

The reverse that we ran that we fumbled, Osi initially recovered but them we got it back cause he fumbled it right back to Williams.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Huh?

It was also Williams who fumbled the ball away on that reverse though.  He also made a stupid dive to catch for the punt return which was very risky.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Huh?

It was also Williams who fumbled the ball away on that reverse though.  He also made a stupid dive to catch for the punt return which was very risky.

Back
Top Bottom