Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

You and me both NT23.

Welp, pitchers report in a month...damn, April can't get here fast enough. The Kings are pretty bad
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I was so looking forward to going to the SB... The way we played yesterday we didn't deserve it...

Now to wait for the draft...

30t6p3b.gif
I was so looking forward to going to the SB... The way we played yesterday we didn't deserve it...

Now to wait for the draft...

Sat in my seat as we watched the Giants fans celebrate and fellow Faithfuls making their way to the exits. Bittersweet ending. Exceeded expectations. Great season to us Faithfuls. Harbaugh, thank you for making us relevant again. Who's got a better future than us? Nobody! 
But still burns me that we didn't get beat. We beat ourselves. 

130457036593.jpg

Sat in my seat as we watched the Giants fans celebrate and fellow Faithfuls making their way to the exits. Bittersweet ending. Exceeded expectations. Great season to us Faithfuls. Harbaugh, thank you for making us relevant again. Who's got a better future than us? Nobody! 
But still burns me that we didn't get beat. We beat ourselves. 

130457036593.jpg

Now 9ers know how us saints fans feel. We definitely didn't get beat, we beat ourselves.

5 TOs. 2 on punts
30t6p3b.gif
We should have won that game by 14+.

Hope we see y'all in the playoffs next year.

Now 9ers know how us saints fans feel. We definitely didn't get beat, we beat ourselves.

5 TOs. 2 on punts
30t6p3b.gif
We should have won that game by 14+.

Hope we see y'all in the playoffs next year.

Originally Posted by erupt107th

This statement is ridiculous.  Not even close to the same thing.  Sorry Im not sorry.

Originally Posted by erupt107th

This statement is ridiculous.  Not even close to the same thing.  Sorry Im not sorry.

I'm happy about our defense, but, I am truly disappointed with our offense. That's why I still feel bad. I hope next year we can have a more focused and sharpened offensive playbook with schemes that would utilize our strengths better (Gore's speed, Hunter's elusiveness, VD's raw power/big play ability, Josh Morgan's sure hands, Crabtree's deep catch ability/better seperation, D. Walker's match up against line-backers, etc.). I have confidence that Harbaugh will design a more reliable offense for us since he has the off-season to prepare properly this time around and give us some more pieces to make us more complete also. With all that being said, we played exceptional in the playoffs despite our blaring weaknesses and I am extremely impressed, I can't wait to see how we grow and continue our success in the coming years and I'm looking forward to us being a defensive AND offensive elite for these coming years. I'm glad we are contenders again.

I'm happy about our defense, but, I am truly disappointed with our offense. That's why I still feel bad. I hope next year we can have a more focused and sharpened offensive playbook with schemes that would utilize our strengths better (Gore's speed, Hunter's elusiveness, VD's raw power/big play ability, Josh Morgan's sure hands, Crabtree's deep catch ability/better seperation, D. Walker's match up against line-backers, etc.). I have confidence that Harbaugh will design a more reliable offense for us since he has the off-season to prepare properly this time around and give us some more pieces to make us more complete also. With all that being said, we played exceptional in the playoffs despite our blaring weaknesses and I am extremely impressed, I can't wait to see how we grow and continue our success in the coming years and I'm looking forward to us being a defensive AND offensive elite for these coming years. I'm glad we are contenders again.

I hope Kaepernick is ready sooner rather than later. I really liked his game coming out of college; hopefully he's more ready now and he can supplant Alex soon.

I hope Kaepernick is ready sooner rather than later. I really liked his game coming out of college; hopefully he's more ready now and he can supplant Alex soon.

alex is still and forever be a damn bum

he has no damn touch on any of his throws. once in awhile he'll get lucky and hit his man where he's supposed to hit em.

i've seen this dude throw a ball into the dirt one tooo many times.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

alex is still and forever be a damn bum

he has no damn touch on any of his throws. once in awhile he'll get lucky and hit his man where he's supposed to hit em.

i've seen this dude throw a ball into the dirt one tooo many times.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom