Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Well if Jed weren't an idiot he should have known that anything lower than Pete Carroll's contract would be a no go for Harbaugh. So to start off with anything lower than high 6 to low 7 million dollars is just stupid and low balling if you ask me.

Well if Jed weren't an idiot he should have known that anything lower than Pete Carroll's contract would be a no go for Harbaugh. So to start off with anything lower than high 6 to low 7 million dollars is just stupid and low balling if you ask me.

McDaniel coming in for an interview to be offensive coordinator of the Vikings after turning down an interview for head coach of the 49ers. Bahahaha 
laugh.gif

Not sure if any of you care about Singletary anymore either, but he's interviewing for Vikings LB coach job.

McDaniel coming in for an interview to be offensive coordinator of the Vikings after turning down an interview for head coach of the 49ers. Bahahaha 
laugh.gif

Not sure if any of you care about Singletary anymore either, but he's interviewing for Vikings LB coach job.

yep, the org. is a hot mess. Not even mcdaniel wants to touch it. sad stuff

Good luck to mike sing. He's good at what he does (coaching LBs) just dont let him do anything else

Good luck to mike sing. He's good at what he does (coaching LBs) just dont let him do anything else

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

MIN just trying to satisfy the Rooney.

laugh.gif

MIN just trying to satisfy the Rooney.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Well, I think it has to do more with JM not wanting to dive into another head coaching job right away after blowing his first opportunity.

He probably wants to get some years under his belt as a coordinator in hopes of being more prepared when he gets his second chance at becoming a head coach.

Well, I think it has to do more with JM not wanting to dive into another head coaching job right away after blowing his first opportunity.

He probably wants to get some years under his belt as a coordinator in hopes of being more prepared when he gets his second chance at becoming a head coach.

Questions about the 49ers' current leadership -- specifically whether the team has a winning mix with third-year president Jed York, first-year general manager Trent Baalke and executive vice president Paraag Marathe -- made the head coaching job there less appealing to McDaniels following a turbulent run with the Broncos, the source said.

Questions about the 49ers' current leadership -- specifically whether the team has a winning mix with third-year president Jed York, first-year general manager Trent Baalke and executive vice president Paraag Marathe -- made the head coaching job there less appealing to McDaniels following a turbulent run with the Broncos, the source said.

Well, it's not like he can come out and say, "I'm not ready for a head coaching job right now. I'll let you know when I'll be ready!"

Well, it's not like he can come out and say, "I'm not ready for a head coaching job right now. I'll let you know when I'll be ready!"

the point of the matter is, after mcdaniels failing in DEN, he shouldnt be interviewing for another HC job in the NFL. Yet, here the niners, are interviewing him for the job. So yeah...for him to even decline that offer speaks of how the niners org is viewed around the league.

the point of the matter is, after mcdaniels failing in DEN, he shouldnt be interviewing for another HC job in the NFL. Yet, here the niners, are interviewing him for the job. So yeah...for him to even decline that offer speaks of how the niners org is viewed around the league.

Back
Top Bottom