Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Glaze_head_shot_normal.jpg

Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer

Now hearing Stanford upped their offer considerably for Harbaugh and he's leaning that way now. Ya know what? Wake me when it's over w him

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

alright, @$+% this.
i'll believe it when i see it.

Dear Harbaugh:

Thanks-
Andrew Luck

Wouldn't be shocked if he chooses Stanford, he really is becoming Brett. I love the 49ers and Stanford, So I am torn.
eyes.gif

Dear Harbaugh:

Thanks-
Andrew Luck

Wouldn't be shocked if he chooses Stanford, he really is becoming Brett. I love the 49ers and Stanford, So I am torn.
eyes.gif

If he chose Stanfurd I wouldn't even be mad, just pissed as a Cal football fan...

If he fails in the pros with the 9ers, he can always pull a Mike Montgomery and come to Cal.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

If he chose Stanfurd I wouldn't even be mad, just pissed as a Cal football fan...

If he fails in the pros with the 9ers, he can always pull a Mike Montgomery and come to Cal.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I thought for sure the Dolphins were going to get Harbaugh yesterday afternoon so I left this thread alone and while watching Sportscenter last night I see that the Dolphins signed Sparano.  Good decision on Harbaugh part as he wasn't going to win in that division anytime soon.  Hopefully we sign Harbaugh at some point in time today.  As far as his future goes, I think he would have a better chance of winning with the 49ers than with Stanford.  

I thought for sure the Dolphins were going to get Harbaugh yesterday afternoon so I left this thread alone and while watching Sportscenter last night I see that the Dolphins signed Sparano.  Good decision on Harbaugh part as he wasn't going to win in that division anytime soon.  Hopefully we sign Harbaugh at some point in time today.  As far as his future goes, I think he would have a better chance of winning with the 49ers than with Stanford.  

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They didn't sign Sparano, they just decided not to fire him.

If I was Sparano I would be
mad.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They didn't sign Sparano, they just decided not to fire him.

If I was Sparano I would be
mad.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This whole Harbaugh saga is a lil too much like the Lebron fiasco for my liking. Reporters throwing their best guesses and framing them as fact. Twitter blowing up w/ bad info. I'm ready for this dude to pick a spot already.

This whole Harbaugh saga is a lil too much like the Lebron fiasco for my liking. Reporters throwing their best guesses and framing them as fact. Twitter blowing up w/ bad info. I'm ready for this dude to pick a spot already.

The best part about getting Harbaugh is that I think we can be very confident in his abilities to choose a QB for his liking, and be able to make him successful.

I doubt he would want Vince.

The best part about getting Harbaugh is that I think we can be very confident in his abilities to choose a QB for his liking, and be able to make him successful.

I doubt he would want Vince.

Back
Top Bottom