Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The fact that nobody else in the league is even talking to Alex Smith about being their QB is a problem....................We could pretty much offer him the league veteran minimum and he will sign it because NOBODY else really wants him.

I heard if we sign Peyton or whoever, the Seahawks are going to go for Smith. 
So not only do we upgrade our QB, the Seahawks get to downgrade theirs?

Come on Trent!!!!!
dam....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The fact that nobody else in the league is even talking to Alex Smith about being their QB is a problem....................We could pretty much offer him the league veteran minimum and he will sign it because NOBODY else really wants him.

I heard if we sign Peyton or whoever, the Seahawks are going to go for Smith. 
So not only do we upgrade our QB, the Seahawks get to downgrade theirs?

Come on Trent!!!!!
dam....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Get it done...I knew there was NO way the 49ers wouldn't look into getting Manning. They aren't that stupid. Hopefully they can work something out, but getting him would instantly make the 49ers a Super Bowl favorite
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Get it done...I knew there was NO way the 49ers wouldn't look into getting Manning. They aren't that stupid. Hopefully they can work something out, but getting him would instantly make the 49ers a Super Bowl favorite
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Next years potential matchups.

Manning vs Rodgers
Manning vs Brady
Manning vs Brees
Manning vs Manning

sick.gif

seriously everyone who wanted to stay with alex smith could you honestly replace manning with alex smith name with the above match ups and feel just as confident in winning?
we probably wont be able to sign manning because we can only offer him a fraction of what the other two teams can offer BUT atleast management TRIED. I mean it clearly shows they arent as stupid as we thought in choosing smith over manning.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Next years potential matchups.

Manning vs Rodgers
Manning vs Brady
Manning vs Brees
Manning vs Manning

sick.gif

seriously everyone who wanted to stay with alex smith could you honestly replace manning with alex smith name with the above match ups and feel just as confident in winning?
we probably wont be able to sign manning because we can only offer him a fraction of what the other two teams can offer BUT atleast management TRIED. I mean it clearly shows they arent as stupid as we thought in choosing smith over manning.

Take the pay cut, he'll make it back in endorsements and bonuses. Plus, im sure he already is in the financial position to retire.

you need another ring manning, with a really small closing window. now or never.

staying positive

Take the pay cut, he'll make it back in endorsements and bonuses. Plus, im sure he already is in the financial position to retire.

you need another ring manning, with a really small closing window. now or never.

staying positive

I'm staying positive.

In 5 years there is no way in hell he'll win a ring with Titans or Broncos. He'll scoop up 90 million and show NOTHING for it. Be smart Peyton, if you want to win NOW, don the red and gold.

I'm staying positive.

In 5 years there is no way in hell he'll win a ring with Titans or Broncos. He'll scoop up 90 million and show NOTHING for it. Be smart Peyton, if you want to win NOW, don the red and gold.

The fact that Alex Smith and Peyton Manning share the same agent is probably the most interesting side-plot to me IMO......

Back
Top Bottom