Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

He is coming.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

How will we have the money to get manning tho?

arent we getting close to the salary cap?
According to http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/03/16/upd...-for-all-32-teams/?module=HP11_content_stream 
49ers was $23,557,592 under before the manningham signing. 

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

pimp.gif

This report came out right before Carlos Rogers actually signed his contract. With his contract, it put them around $18 mill under according to Matt Maiocco. Still great nonetheless.
Matt Maiocco [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)][/color]

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

How will we have the money to get manning tho?

arent we getting close to the salary cap?
According to http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/03/16/upd...-for-all-32-teams/?module=HP11_content_stream 
49ers was $23,557,592 under before the manningham signing. 

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

pimp.gif

This report came out right before Carlos Rogers actually signed his contract. With his contract, it put them around $18 mill under according to Matt Maiocco. Still great nonetheless.
Matt Maiocco [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)][/color]

So what? we sign manning then we are pretty much strapped for cash and start losing players because they cant get a raise?

How is this gonna work for the future?

So what? we sign manning then we are pretty much strapped for cash and start losing players because they cant get a raise?

How is this gonna work for the future?

I have a good feeling about this too
pimp.gif

If Manning really cares about winning a Super Bowl, then we are by far the best team of the 3 teams he's considering. It just makes too much sense...of course I could be wrong but I have a good feeling about it. He'd be a great mentor for Kaepernick as well.

I have a good feeling about this too
pimp.gif

If Manning really cares about winning a Super Bowl, then we are by far the best team of the 3 teams he's considering. It just makes too much sense...of course I could be wrong but I have a good feeling about it. He'd be a great mentor for Kaepernick as well.

Not a 49ers fan.. But Wow. Alex Smith better ball the +$%% out this year... And if it is Peyton Manning who is your QB.. Good luck in the Super Bowl.

Not a 49ers fan.. But Wow. Alex Smith better ball the +$%% out this year... And if it is Peyton Manning who is your QB.. Good luck in the Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by Essential1

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
*fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by Essential1

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
*fingers crossed*

You guys will love Manningham, quick, great #2 or slot option. Really solid WR with speed. We loved him in NY

Back
Top Bottom