Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

seriously tho. we need Nnamdi if we're gonna compete with the NFC west's WRs.

we already got rid of that bum clements, and we gotta make a splash and get nnamdi!

seriously tho. we need Nnamdi if we're gonna compete with the NFC west's WRs.

we already got rid of that bum clements, and we gotta make a splash and get nnamdi!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Put it this way, if we dont get Nhamdi, we`ll get Luck.............lol

laugh.gif
I feel the same way. I like James jones but he drops a lot of balls.Not sure how I feel about Malcolm Floyd ?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Put it this way, if we dont get Nhamdi, we`ll get Luck.............lol

laugh.gif
I feel the same way. I like James jones but he drops a lot of balls.Not sure how I feel about Malcolm Floyd ?

xx-bw-vikings.jpg

+

m9471a934cb9f555fac099dfa9a1109c3.jpg

=

49ers' offseason

I am so upset with this team's management.  I'm actually happy I won't be seeing many of their games this season.

xx-bw-vikings.jpg

+

m9471a934cb9f555fac099dfa9a1109c3.jpg

=

49ers' offseason

I am so upset with this team's management.  I'm actually happy I won't be seeing many of their games this season.

So our biggest offseason move is signing David Akers 
tired.gif

This !%#+ is just depressing.  Can we go back to a lock out?

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

tired.gif

Word. Were going to lose Willis and Vernon when their contracts are up, honestly who would want to continue to lose because we dont make a single significant move year in year out.

Seattles made some major moves, Arizona's improved with Kolb and Patrick Peterson, the Rams havent really made any moves but they looked like a solid squad last year and now their best receiver is back in Avery..

We are potentially looking like the worst team in the NFC WEST.

Who knows, I've always had high expectations going into a season and proceed to fail. Maybe itll be the opposite this year
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

tired.gif

Word. Were going to lose Willis and Vernon when their contracts are up, honestly who would want to continue to lose because we dont make a single significant move year in year out.

Seattles made some major moves, Arizona's improved with Kolb and Patrick Peterson, the Rams havent really made any moves but they looked like a solid squad last year and now their best receiver is back in Avery..

We are potentially looking like the worst team in the NFC WEST.

Who knows, I've always had high expectations going into a season and proceed to fail. Maybe itll be the opposite this year
grin.gif
tired.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN
@MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

It should be noted Jets UFA cornerback Antonio Cromartie is represented by the same agency (CAA) as Asomugha -- 49ers have been in touch.

This would be a nice solid pick-up, especially since we lost out on Joseph and Asomugha.

Anyone else think we should try to trade for Kyle Orton or are you guys more content with Alex Smith? Orton put up some pretty big numbers last year on a bad squad, and I think he could sling it for us with Harbough's West Coast offense being implemented.

WR's:

Braylon Edwards?
Randy Moss?
Malcom Floyd?
T.O.?
Antonio Bryant?

CB's:

Carlos Rogers?
Chris Carr?
Cromartie?

This @!+@ is getting frustrating man, we have to have something up our sleeves... right?..

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN
@MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

It should be noted Jets UFA cornerback Antonio Cromartie is represented by the same agency (CAA) as Asomugha -- 49ers have been in touch.

This would be a nice solid pick-up, especially since we lost out on Joseph and Asomugha.

Anyone else think we should try to trade for Kyle Orton or are you guys more content with Alex Smith? Orton put up some pretty big numbers last year on a bad squad, and I think he could sling it for us with Harbough's West Coast offense being implemented.

WR's:

Braylon Edwards?
Randy Moss?
Malcom Floyd?
T.O.?
Antonio Bryant?

CB's:

Carlos Rogers?
Chris Carr?
Cromartie?

This @!+@ is getting frustrating man, we have to have something up our sleeves... right?..

I would go after Moss for a one year deal and Floyd for cheap. Braylon is def gonna demand too much money.

As for CBs I don't even know man, we put it all on the line for Nnamdi and came up with nothing. I always felt like we should have targeted Joseph instead.

Back
Top Bottom