Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

We've been rebuilding since Eddie DeBartolo left...

This team shows no urgency in making any moves..year after year

Originally Posted by obie21

word. Dudes talking about overnight. Hell the 49ers haven't been in the playoffs since 02-03 season. By the time they're done "rebuilding" it will be time to replace VD and Gore. 

word. Dudes talking about overnight. Hell the 49ers haven't been in the playoffs since 02-03 season. By the time they're done "rebuilding" it will be time to replace VD and Gore. 

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

What happened in the past is irrelevant. What do they have to work with now? It's not good.

You're blaming the current FO for the ineptitude of the past.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

What happened in the past is irrelevant. What do they have to work with now? It's not good.

You're blaming the current FO for the ineptitude of the past.

its just soo eff'in frustrating being a niner fan. Its the same story over and over again every year. Feels like every team has made strives forward but we haven't done anything. Everyone talks about how they are excited for football but its hard to be excited when your team sucks.

its just soo eff'in frustrating being a niner fan. Its the same story over and over again every year. Feels like every team has made strives forward but we haven't done anything. Everyone talks about how they are excited for football but its hard to be excited when your team sucks.

Originally Posted by davizzy

It's not hard if you have realistic expectations. The 9ers are rebuilding. There is no middle ground in that. The only reason they had a shot at the playoffs last year was because of how bad the NFC west was. The 9ers are 2-3 years away from running the west again and thats based on CK being good, or them lucking up w/ a "Vick" type of situation.

Just remember it could always be worse
Cincinnati-Bengals-Logo.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

It's not hard if you have realistic expectations. The 9ers are rebuilding. There is no middle ground in that. The only reason they had a shot at the playoffs last year was because of how bad the NFC west was. The 9ers are 2-3 years away from running the west again and thats based on CK being good, or them lucking up w/ a "Vick" type of situation.

Just remember it could always be worse
Cincinnati-Bengals-Logo.gif

I guess it was bound to happen that Harbaugh would come in and want to get rid of some players so I can see why a lot of our guys werent signed. But they didnt really get much to replace anyone. Obviously it doesnt look good to us but who knows it might work out like it did with Carroll and the Seahawks last year.

I guess it was bound to happen that Harbaugh would come in and want to get rid of some players so I can see why a lot of our guys werent signed. But they didnt really get much to replace anyone. Obviously it doesnt look good to us but who knows it might work out like it did with Carroll and the Seahawks last year.

damn 5yr/60M is very affordable for his caliber of talent...
30t6p3b.gif

anyways i don't think zant would be available and even if he was the 49ers have almost 0 assets.

damn 5yr/60M is very affordable for his caliber of talent...
30t6p3b.gif

anyways i don't think zant would be available and even if he was the 49ers have almost 0 assets.

I'm sure we gave him an offer similar to that, but the Eagles are just simply a better team and have a better chance to win now...

Originally Posted by dland24

5/60 is VERY reasonable. We should have pulled the ***#$#% trigger. So weak.

He took that to play for a possible SB contending team, no way we could get him to agree to a contract like that with us.

I'm sure we gave him an offer similar to that, but the Eagles are just simply a better team and have a better chance to win now...

Back
Top Bottom