Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

We got spoiled in 2010, it just happens. Knew pitching would be the problem considering how bad they were in Sept.

This. Even though they were winning in September, their starting pitching was awful; getting bailed out by the overachieving offense.

Bronson Arroyo shutting Giants down though? :smh:

So much for the stats showing Arroyo struggles against the Giants and Bumgarner being money at home. :lol:

Last edited:

Freddie Sanchez ghost lol

The pitching isn't what concerns me...it's more than that.

It's the hitting going cold as someone pointed out, near the end of the season.

Honestly, Bochy road this team too damn hard to clinch early. I understand both sides, pros-cons. They wanted to clinch to get their starting pitching some off days to rest. However, that cost us momentum and hitting.

As I said before, I was pretty displeased with this playoff roster. Carrying Huff? Mota? Like really?

We need speed and pop, so I would have given a hearty look at someone like Pill just for power sakes. Mota is garbage, he should have been cut after the Dodger series and sent on his way like Christian and Burris. And you know damn well that they had figured before the series started that Timmy wasn't going to get a start...therefore, he's like a reliever, so really no need to carry Mota.

There's my rant.

Edit - and Pence is 0-8 and has seen a total of like 12 pitches?

Ludwick I feel roasted us in SD, too before he got traded (over and over again)

Last edited:
Where to start

Game one Cueto only throwing 8 pitches do we take advantage no :smh:
Dusty out coaching Bochy
The Reds making AT&T park look small
Are offense at home been inept
Irony... To date the best pitching performance we have seen and the only positive has been Timmy going two innings out of the pen
Never did i think we'd lose both games at home (

I have a good feeling about todays game not because Ryan Vogelsong is starting but because we have hit so much better on the road.

The thought of us losing game 3 not having started are best 2nd half starter would be mind numbing :smh:

*** The Red's haven't lost three games in a row at home all year***

Next season....
Melky the price would really have to be right with a incentive-laden deal. How bout a vote by the Melkmen decides it.
Pence has been a dud but who could we get thats better
Wilson will he be the same Wilson
bullpen... Wouldn't mind adding an arm or two obviously Mota is gone.
Freddy Sanchez :smh: see ya!
Timmy... on the fence whats the price/ what could we get in a trade. Not sure if he even wants to comeback I'm sure feeling were hurt leaving him off the rotation. Damon talked yesterday about how Tim's dad Chris repeatedly turned down a request to come on the show and was clearly unhappy.

I look for Marty Lurie after game two to provide some sanity and he says it might be a good idea to trade sandoval... okay if he's not dedicated to bing in shape and on board with the FO maybe thats an option... Posey to 3rd and Sanchez behind the plate. Then he proceeds to say Lincecum out of the bullpen in 2013 might be a good route :smh: He's either a starter on this team or he's not on the team simple as that. If Wilson isn't right then we go out and get a closer simple as that.

Sabean better not sit on his hands in the offseason lets not built the team around Posey and Brandon Crawford :smh:

Let me turn on KNBR and listen to Murph and Mac tell me how everything will be okay and talk about particles and **** :smh:

Last edited:
Times for the games are out. I forgot that the NLCS is on Fox, so they get more primetime games. If the Cardinals advance, we are going to hear a lot of homerism from Joe Buck.

lcs-schedule.jpg

Times for the games are out. I forgot that the NLCS is on Fox, so they get more primetime games. If the Cardinals advance, we are going to hear a lot of homerism from Joe Buck.
lcs-schedule.jpg

Same thing I thought referring to Buck. But right now it looks like we're heading to Washington.

rooting against them on sunday afternoon, and then for them in the early evening

forgot the niners are playing the ny giants lol

Ticket prices are :x. Granted its the WS but c'mon, I was able to go to Game 1 & 2 of the 2010WS for 250. Same tickets I bought now costs 300 per game.

Last edited:
Can't beleive what has happened to ticket prices in 10 years since the '02 series.

I paid face value, granted it was a single, for club level via an expired auction on ebay. Face was like 250. Got my brother SRO for $50 each. Sold my view box (2) for $850.

i just want two tickets to Game 2 for my girls bday, but the prices :smh:
$250 each is the highest im willing to go, so i guess ill be watching from my living room

I know I wasn't active in this thread but I've followed it closely from the beginning.

Shout out to Red, Paul, DLand RaWEx, GSDOUBLEU, Jumpman, LazyJ, Franchise, Lightweight, NothingToL0se, and all the other Giants fans I forgot to mention.

Love y'all!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom