Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Zeet did the damn thing tonight.
No NLCS tix for me through the lottery.
Someone get What Up back as a consolation.
Glad I can bring some sunshine into your gloomy situation.

Don't have great expectations for the playoffs but it's been a blast following this squad.  Wish there were more Dodgers fans around to talk **** to.

Lazy, to answer your question, I HAVE been passed out all over the eastern seaboard. I have also attached gold captain's buttons on every article of clothing I own. 

Hope everyone has been well.  

NTL, you're a punk for not getting at me while in NYC.

Don't have great expectations for the playoffs but it's been a blast following this squad.  Wish there were more Dodgers fans around to talk **** to.

Lazy, to answer your question, I HAVE been passed out all over the eastern seaboard. I have also attached gold captain's buttons on every article of clothing I own. 

This can't be real life.

:lol:

dude shut up. something came up :nerd:.
If i'm ever back over there (strong possibility) i'll make sure to visit you out in the middle of nowhere.

This can't be real life.
Which part? The second to last sentence?

From the Merc blog in Sept:

At the moment, the Giants look headed for a showdown with the Cincinnati Reds. Certainly, that could change, but that’s where we stand right now. Zito’s two starts against the Reds this season:

6 innings, 5 hits, 2 walks, 4 strikeouts, 1 earned run
6 innings, 5 hits, 6 walks, 3 strikeouts, 1 earned run

If you go deeper, the numbers get ugly. In six career starts at the Great American Ball Park (where a Game 4 would be) Zito has a 6.10 ERA. But the Zito that’s taking the mound right now looks like a different guy.

Different guy who is ready to explode and not in a good way. :lol:

10 wins in a row in games started by him is it? Something has to give.

I said it was 1pm cause i printed out some stubhub tix for game 1 and said oct 6 at 1pm :lol:

now i may have to buy myself some tix :pimp:

i have a chance for NLCS tix but most of the good seats are gone for H1 and H2

I got mine off StubHub also. Center Field Section 143 Row 14 seats 6-8. Me, my girl, and her pops will be there. Went to Game 1 NLDS in 2010 so I'm hoping for some similar magic...

My brother is selling 2 view reserve tickets (apparently they are one section past the infield dirt) for game 1 of the NLDS for $300 for the pair. If one of you were interested, I'm sure I could get him to knock it down to $250ish.

Let me know......and welcome back 715.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom