Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

sick.gif

When Timmy goes back in the dugout, he's going to get his cellphone and ask if that 5year/100million dollar contract is still on the table.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is this the 1st time Tim's worked with Sanchez? they seem off

just unfortunate extra base hits here and there...and it seems like the offense gave up already
i'm just hoping tim's starting the season by gettin rid of the possible midseason slump early 
look at his matrics from 1st start...not good
and today

topped at 93..avg 4s 90.7

damb

I'm sure it isn't. You can blame the Sanchez on the passed ball but Tim has been off all game. 1st inning he had an 0-2 count then walks him 3-2. The Rockies to there credit can out aggressive and got the bat on the ball

Originally Posted by LB510

I'm sure it isn't. You can blame the Sanchez on the passed ball but Tim has been off all game. 1st inning he had an 0-2 count then walks him 3-2. The Rockies to there credit can out aggressive and got the bat on the ball
i see 

but i have to think that not trusting your catcher can have an effect on Tim...doesn't help him at all...like they said in the game Tim can't throw it in the dirt if Sanchez can't handle it. As for his velocity, i'm more worried about control ...location seemed a bit all over the place....and as i type this comin from a bathroom break i see two back to back HR's?
laugh.gif

Might be an overreaction this early but thankful we signed Timmy to a short term deal.  He does this though, just never seen it to open up a season.
ohwell.gif

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss
LLLLLEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGOOOOOOO
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom