Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Timmy in the zone tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Tim always has that 1 bad inning.

Couldn't locate the curveball to save his life, it was either down in the dirt or left up in the zone.

When he missed on location, he generally missed up like he wasn't finishing his pitches. Also, they were mostly off speed pitches which the batters just sat on.

It's frustrating that he was getting ahead in the count and could only put away Kemp.

You know whats frustrating?

Seeing Brett Pill win the game for us two nights ago by hitting a 2 run jack off of the best picther in the National League, only to have Brandon Belt start the next day. I am so sick and tired of his horrible at bats, flailing away and striking out, and rolling over and hitting little dribblers to the right side.

I would rather Aubrey Huff start every day. Yeah I said it. Aubrey Huff.

I can't argue with you...

I'm at the same point and I get annoyed at the constant "#freebelt" along with Murph on KNBR w/ his constant jocking.

Let me throw this out there - what exactly has Belt done to warrant this admiration? Seriously, because it's been so long I can't recall.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Pill should be starting. He scores the only runs of the game and hes on the bench for next game
sick.gif

makes no sense
Agreed, there needs to be consistency with the lineup. He deserved a starting nod the following game. I really question Bochy's decisions at times.
I'm kind of glad that I'm not out the house early enough to listen to Murph and Mac. I feel like they are the biggest homers on KNBR's lineup.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Pill should be starting. He scores the only runs of the game and hes on the bench for next game
sick.gif

makes no sense
Agreed, there needs to be consistency with the lineup. He deserved a starting nod the following game. I really question Bochy's decisions at times.
I'm kind of glad that I'm not out the house early enough to listen to Murph and Mac. I feel like they are the biggest homers on KNBR's lineup.

The Rise Guys with Dibley
pimp.gif

680: Eric James Byrnes

KNBR as a whole: Damon Bruce because of his open love and acceptance of all things sports, video games, and sexual innendo.

Back
Top Bottom