Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

I've said this before, but Jon Miller gets increasingly annoying on the radio as the season wears on.
From his spanish for homeruns, to his long, long pauses and other manerisms that are just annoying...
It's good that Dave Flemming is in the mix. I look at Jon Miller like the Grandpa who tells stories of the old days.

Cain goes deep. In before dland.

You can tell these fox broadcasters work for the Phillies. They were sad to call that Cain homerun.

Nice win. Cain made one mistake and the Phillies took the lead. Melky is the man right now.

Zito tomorrow. :x

happy.gif

Cain goes deep. In before dland.

Just sayin bro. 2 of our pitchers have more of a chance to hit a homerun than this bum Belt. You guys should check his stats for his last 36 at bats. Truly pathetic production.

Anyways, great win again today. Nice save for Casilla. He needs to get that confidence back as he was one of the best closers in baseball before the little stretch.

Minimum 4 out of 6 on the road trip. :pimp:

Shut up.

Most of the time I'm too focused on the game. I give my thoughts and ask questions when it's over. Besides, most of the time I post during the game they lose so superstition says don't do it.

Day games I'm mostly working so that wouldn't work anyway.

Rosenthal reported that the Giants have interest in closer Chris Perez from Cleveland. I personally think it would be a great addition, but I think the offense, more specifically first base, is more critical to address.

Last edited:
Rosenthal reported that the Giants have interest in closer Chris Perez from Cleveland. I personally think it would be a great addition, but I think the offense, more specifically first base, is more critical to address.

In Brandon Belt we trust. #futurebelt

Back
Top Bottom