Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Crawford said, "I don't wanna run, so let me hit this jack"
Only the second series win in the regular season at Turner Field since '97! Let's sweep tomorrow boys.

We'll see of Melky gets hit/brushed back.

tumblr_m7e48wTYx71rp7k5oo1_400.gif

tumblr_m7e7ctbaEz1rpcyfbo1_500.gif

Listening to Jon Miller on the radio is frustrating. He leaves you with 5 second cliff hangers.

I've said this before, but Jon Miller gets increasingly annoying on the radio as the season wears on.

From his spanish for homeruns, to his long, long pauses and other manerisms that are just annoying...

Who's is clutch on this team? Maybe Theriot, but he's streaky clutch. Panda can be clutch sometimes. Pagan has flashes. It sure ain't Posey or Melky. Yes they are the best hitters on this team, but they are not clutch.

2010 team had a clutch hitters. Huff, Sanchez, Burrell, Uribe.

Brandon Belt does suck, but at least he has a chance of hitting a homerun. Plus, he is the best defensive first basemen the Giants have. With Panda and Crawford always throwing balls in the dirt, you need someone who can scoop balls.

Who else would bat 7th? Especially with Hector Sanchez being on the DL.

Brandon Belt does suck, but at least he has a chance of hitting a homerun. Plus, he is the best defensive first basemen the Giants have. With Panda and Crawford always throwing balls in the dirt, you need someone who can scoop balls.
Who else would bat 7th? Especially with Hector Sanchez being on the DL.

He does? I would put his odds of hitting a jack below pretty much any hitter on our team....+ Cain and Bumgarner.

Dude sucks. We need a first baseman sooooooooooo bad.

Great series though. Very happy with how we played in the Atl.

Last edited:
If he puts a quality start in AT Philly, that's a great step forward for him to salvage this season IMO.

A sweep in Atlanta was highly unlikely, much less a series win. Nonetheless, I'll take it.
Moving on, anybody believe in Lincecum tomorrow?

Nope. I see another bad outing. He will not go more than 5.1 innings and will give up at least 4 runs.

Fade Lincecum!

All things considered, that could be a good outting for him.

Small chance he pitches well and the Giants don't score any runs.

Last edited:
Nope. I see another bad outing. He will not go more than 5.1 innings and will give up at least 4 runs.
Fade Lincecum!
All things considered, that could be a good outting for him.
Small chance he pitches well and the Giants don't score any runs.

0-2 on the road trip :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom