Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Lol too bad the Dodgers couldn't acquire what they really needed to match up with the Giants and that was pitching. Going to be hilarious when they don't make the playoffs. :rofl:

Last edited:
Crawford :smh: Vogelsong swinging first pitch :x

Might be one of those nights. Bases loaded no out and we get none.

I'll continue to say it. This team isn't going anywhere with Crawford. What blows my mind is that his defense does NOT make up for his offense. I don't understand.

The longer this game went the more I began to cringe. It had that feel that since the Giants weren't getting runners across home plate that we were gonna have another classic letdown.

Pagan and Scutaro basically have to manufacture offense themselves, with Panda here and there. The way Pence is hitting Posey might not get to see a pitch to hit for a good long while.

...and :lol: at the Dodgers

Legit question...if Arias wasn't hot would anyone even notice Crawford ABs?
Yes, Crawford has been fairly consistent the past month and a half. I give him credit, even though he needs a lot of work at the plate.

i might be goin end of september too.. my sister used to live in SD and says that these days theres more Giants fans @ padres games than padres fans hahaha

stay @ hotel circle, they got a good train system in sd u can take the train straight to the ball park

Im looking now to see where to stay.

My point is, he's basically the 8 hole, right? I don't know about you guys, but I'm not putting faith/a critical eye into our 8th place hitter.

That's not to say I don't want him to come through with the bases loaded or something, but it is what it is. His defense has gotten better over the course of the year. If he can be a .250 hitter, I'll live with it given that he's learned mostly at the big league level.

Back
Top Bottom