Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Could have gained a game today. SMH. Lincecum. Just awful again. Thanks for the money though.

Lets get off the losing streak and lets take 5/6 in Huston and Chicago

Bored so I decided to look ahead.

After last nights games every starter has 7 starts left except for Tim (6)

MC @Astros @Cubs 9/8 Dodgers @Dbacks 9/19 Rockies 9/25 Dbacks @Padres

BZ @Astros 9/3 Dbacks 9/9 Dodgers @Dbacks 9/20 Rockies 9/26 Dbacks @Dodgers

RV @Astros 9/4 Dbacks @Rockies @Dbacks 9/21 Padres 9/27 Dbacks @Dodgers

MB @Cubs 9/5 Dbacks @Rockies 9/17 Rockies 9/22 Padres @Padres @Dodgers

TL @Cubs 9/7 Dodgers @Rockies 9/18 Rockies 9/23 Padres @Padres

Does Tim (7-14) get to 10wins?

Off days
Today
9/6
9/24

Have to take advantage of this schedule.

Perfect time for a day off.

After losing two to the Braves.

Flying into Houston to play a terrible Astro's team.

They have Matt Cain on the mound tomorrow to set the tone.

Runs early will be key.

Last edited:
Giants are now 9-18 in Tim Lincecum starts… and 62-39 in games started by all other pitchers.

What if Tim Lincecum was a .500 pitcher? Let's say 13-14. They would be 75-53 with a 6 game lead.

Imagine if he was Lincecum. |I

This is who the Giants will be playing.

Astros1.gif

Astros3.gif

Jon Heyman‏@JonHeymanCBS

scott hairston has been claimed on trade waivers. #SFGiants could use him, but #dodgers, others coulda blocked. #mets[/
B]

Would obviously be a huge upgrade in left. A guy who can hit the ball out of the ballpark at AT&T.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if the Dodgers get him because he OWNS the Giants. :{

Last edited:
Jon Heyman‏@JonHeymanCBS

#SFGiants did NOT win the claim on scott hairston either. still dont know who did tho.

1323129813362.jpg

I want no part of Scott Hairston. Always kills us when he plays us. Would probably kill us if he played with us too (Steve Finley anyone?).

To be honest I'm not even worried about the Dodgers if we take cares of business aganist these bottom feeders the division is ours (Padres, Astros and Rockies). The Dodgers have a much tougher schedule down the stretch (Nats, Reds and Cards)

Another Lincecum stat his era in the 1st inning this year 8.33 :x

Dodgers were NOT the team to claim Hairston. He's not leaving the mets, it was a block move by someone. AZ probably.

Bud Norris isn't that bad and is capable shutting down a lineup. Great win and once again... how bad is Crawford, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom