Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Yeah I just saw Bagg's tweet. Huff, Pill, Loux, Penny, Machi and Nady all coming up and/or being activated.

Last edited:
Yes and i've been watching his stats the last couple weeks and he was hot. Blanco has been horrid. Not to mention Xavier has pop and Blanco has none. Remember Burrell didn't tear up the minors when we picked him up, but he hit a couple homers and gave them a reason to throw him in left. Nady doesn't have to hit like crazy he just has to do what he did today and pop one here and there. Love the fact that he's a local kid and is playing for his childhood team. 8)

Last edited:
I agree to an extent about Burrell. But he was brought up to hit home runs not for average. Nady has more power than Blanco but we need more stability at that position than power. If Nady could hit for a decent average I'm down but until recently he wasn't doing so in Triple-A. Glad he contributed right away but I'll wait to see if he could sustain it.

Great win. Let's keep this going tomorrow and not take Arizona lightly. Need to play better at home.

Another comeback, another win! Nady got on base 4 times today. Big shot in the arm for this team. Dodgers losing atm.

Last edited:
My goodness. What's up with all these starters giving up these solid hits on two strike counts. All of them.

Back
Top Bottom