Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Arias just hit a bomb off a right-handed pitcher.
eek.gif
eyes.gif
My sentiments exactly...

The love that Arias doesn't get but Crawford continues to sickens me.

It sickens me more that KNBR personalities defend Crawford getting more playing time. He's seeing the field more because he has better range on defense? Really? Arias has made some incredible plays this year that I've never ever seen Crawford do.

#freejoaquinarias
#thesebootsweremadeforjoaquin
#joaquinonsunshine

The love that Arias doesn't get but Crawford continues to sickens me.
It sickens me more that KNBR personalities defend Crawford getting more playing time. He's seeing the field more because he has better range on defense? Really? Arias has made some incredible plays this year that I've never ever seen Crawford do.
#freejoaquinarias
#thesebootsweremadeforjoaquin
#joaquinonsunshine

When you say KNBR are you talking about Murph and Mac? Because there idiots.

:rofl: @ thesebootsweremadeforjoaquin

Can't really expect a sweep when you have Lincecum on the hill so as many of us said 5/6 on the road trip was mandatory.
I expect an offensive explosion today Chris Volstad is trash.

Can't really expect a sweep when you have Lincecum on the hill so as many of us said 5/6 on the road trip was mandatory.

It has to be Murph and Mac. IMO they're just as bad as Fitz on the radio when it comes to being a homer.

It has to be Murph and Mac. IMO they're just as bad as Fitz on the radio when it comes to being a homer.

Larry Kruger is on Crawford's jock, too.

Pence is pathetic. Just seen Posey with a MVP type at-bat and proceeds to swing at the first pitch. Not that I am surprised.

I don't get the WHAT THE **** they've been waiting for to bring up Xavier Nady? Blanco is TRASH. I'd rather pick up Juan Pierre and have him out in lf than Blanco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom