Official 2012 Track & Field Thread: Brussels Diamond League (Merritt Breaks 110m Hurdles WR!)

iKqjfvXe0npk2.gif

Last edited:
Best thing about that 100 final was it wasnt tha walk in tha park it was 4 years ago yes he won but he was workin alot harder cause dudes have caught up some which I was worried wouldnt happen for a while.

LOVED how its was almost a complete line of dudes dippin for places n not Bolt a 3rd of tha track away from them like B4 hotdoggin

AWESOME

Peace

Scottie

Last edited:
Best thing about that 100 final was it wasnt tha walk in tha park it was 4 years ago yes he won but he was workin alot harder cause dudes have caught up some which I was worried wouldnt happen for a while.

LOVED how its was almost a complete line of dudes dippin for places n not Bolt a 3rd of tha track away from them like B4 hotdoggin
Yes, it was closer than 2008.... but Bolt still just blew away the competition. Does Bolt have another olympics in him?

100m final was a great race, definitely lived up to its billing. It was good to see Richards-Ross grab a gold also. Looking forward to the rest of the races coming up

For some reason I thought he was way older.... nevermind then!

when do sprinters usually decline?

Late 20's or 30. But Gatlin has run the fastest time for a 30 year old. Maurice Greene won bronze in 2004 when he was 30 not too longer after a motorcycle injury. But Usain is a freak so I expect him to stay around this level if he takes care of himself, can't see him improving much though.

For some reason I thought he was way older.... nevermind then!

when do sprinters usually decline?
Late 20's or 30. But Gatlin has run the fastest time for a 30 year old. Maurice Greene won bronze in 2004 when he was 30 not too longer after a motorcycle injury. But Usain is a freak so I expect him to stay around this level if he takes care of himself, can't see him improving much though.
I really don't know **** about track... but are his starts really that bad? Maybe he could work on that 
nerd.gif

So Asafa Powell has ran he most sub 10's in history and competed in 3 Olympics, but has not won an individual medal? :smh:

I really don't know **** about track... but are his starts really that bad? Maybe he could work on that :nerd:
I'm no expert either. But his start obviously doesn't look as pretty as Yohan Blake's. Maybe because' he's so tall and it always ends up looking awkward. Pretty sure his team has been working on it. It should be less of an issue in the 200m because he has more ground to make up for it. I remember Shawn Crawford's start was :x he would wobble out of the blocks for like 5 seconds and then end up winning the race :lol:.

Last edited:
What is this joke on Twitter where people are saying Asafa Powell saw his dad in the crowd and stopped? I don't get it. *scratches head*

Back
Top Bottom