Official 2012 US Open Thread ( Vol. Kimmy's Last Run)

They have played that Baghdatis clip everywhere 
laugh.gif
.  That's how I would take out my frustration.  Seeing that is a lot better than when a player is mad at an official and curses them out and threatens them bodily harm.
Does anyone else have a pet peeve about players needing to use a towel after every point?  You just wiped your face and arms 30 seconds ago, I doubt you built up enough sweat since then to need a towel.  It seems for some players more of a routine / habit instead of actually needing it.

Originally Posted by highlife

Thanks for the photos SinnerP, btw are they yours?
You're welcome, but no, they're not mine.  Media pics from Getty or Reuters...
Anyway...

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Just saw Lopez win. Guy is fit as hell.

Has anyone heard about the problem with the Vapor 9's? Apparently the two colorways out now mark the courts but nike won't take them back since the marks aren't permanent
frown.gif

^ Have you checked on TT yet? I'm sure there's a discussion about it over there...

Some crafty play by Dolgo and Tomic... both guys are tricky.

not a fan of Tomic after the crap he pulled with the fake challenge call. Zero respect for him at all

if Monfils pulls off a comeback right now he will have gained so much respect from me...

he's finally fighting thru some adversity instead of giving up

SMH.

Monfils fought back and then, turned back into Gael Monfils.

Sitting down 15-30/ 2-3 in The 5th set, he tries a baseline between the legs shot
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
and misses horribly.

Aussie announcer goes " that's your boy" and I just cracked up laughing

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

not a fan of Tomic after the crap he pulled with the fake challenge call. Zero respect for him at all
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That was a douche move.  He clearly raised his racquet, and while the ump didn't see it, Dolgo obviously did and it affected him IMO.  I think there was also a call from the fans which threw him off as well.  He clearly raised his racquet, then denied it when the ump asked if he wanted to challenge.  
mad.gif
  No sportsmanship.
Anyway, not watching Monfails, but that's his problem... brain cramps... he'd play a series of amazing shots then top it up with stupidity like that..
30t6p3b.gif

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

I think that match did a bigger number on her head than the final last year.  6-1 up in the 2nd set breaker.  Can't lose those leads...
Anyway.

1000x.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
at Berd... Nothing wrong with Nico's shot.
Aussie fans really giving it to him... and rightfully so.

Damn, I really expected a better match from Tomic. Vintage Federer, but I still see Delpo winning in 4 sets.
As for Berdych, I can see him still being defiant during the on-court post-match interview, but one of his handlers should have told him to do some damage control before he got to the podium. Dude had that Serena-like, "I'm right and everyone else is wrong and I'm not apologizing for %%*%" expression down pat.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Berd is a clown. Plenty of players do the exact same thing at the net.

Back
Top Bottom