Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good fights this saturday :smokin

Like what...Dawson Vs Adonis Stevenson? Dawson probably wins but I hope that wimp gets put to sleep.

Chief, you take a look at the schedule? This weekend is stacked :lol:

And Ward is dumb to go to TR. Mike is right, needs to go the route of Cotto/PBF but IDK if he has that kinda pull yet if you get me.

I guess, I really don't have much of an interest in these guys. I Liked the past few weeks fight much more.

You were just talking up Lara a couple weeks ago :lol:

Those are 4 dudes out of 6 who stand in the middle of the ring toe to toe. Two are fighting each other and the other two are going to attack until they get an attack back. You can't get interest in that man IDK what to tell you :lol:

Those are 4 dudes out of 6 who stand in the middle of the ring toe to toe. Two are fighting each other and the other two are going to attack until they get an attack back. You can't get interest in that man IDK what to tell you :lol:

Yeah I don't get it, this is going to be a very entertaining Saturday.

Going to grill some Tri-Tip, have a few brews and watch boxing all night.

I think he's the best matchup for Mayweather, that is all. Most of he time he doesnt throw as much as he should. But yeah none of the fights this weekend are very intriguing to me.

Last edited:

I think he's the best matchup for Mayweather, that is all. Most of he time he doesnt throw as much as he should. But yeah none of the fights this weekend are very intriguing to me.

Yeah I don't know what to tell you either.

Come on Froch vs Kessler and Matthysse vs Peterson is way better than any of the fights this weekend. :lol:

Nobody is comparing fights. I just said there were going to be some entertaining fights this weekend. I don't see how you're not intrigued by ANY of the fights when there is plenty of potential there for some great fights.

Come on Froch vs Kessler and Matthysse vs Peterson is way better than any of the fights this weekend. :lol:

Nobody is comparing fights. I just said there were going to be some entertaining fights this weekend. I don't see how you're not intrigued by ANY of the fights when there is plenty of potential there for some great fights.

They're probably going to be entertaining, but none of them really mean anything and are really mismatches. The ones from the past few weekends were action packed and featured the fighters at the top of their respective divisions. Only one that is going to be competitive this weekend is Josesito Lopez vs Maidana, but then who does the winner face? Andre Berto?

They're probably going to be entertaining, but none of them really mean anything and are really mismatches. The ones from the past few weekends were action packed and featured the fighters at the top of their respective divisions. Only one that is going to be competitive this weekend is Josesito Lopez vs Maidana, but then who does the winner face? Andre Berto?
I think Lopez wins and I think he will fight Peterson next.  

Once again I find myself rooting for Chad Dawson. Even though I've told myself I will not root for him, I can't help myself. A little part in me believes that Chad Dawson will show out and have a great performance. He's got all the physical tools to be great but his mental capacity is limited.

Stevenson ko's dawson with a straight left on the side of dawsons jaw in the first round. Wow!

Last edited:
To put things into perspective, Adonis Stevenson is a super middle weight who would not have beaten anyone in the Super Six. not even Glen Johnson or Allan Green.

Pascal was scheduled to fight Bute. Bute got injured and pulled out. I heard Froch and Kessler want no parts of Ward again.He  I think Ward moves up and Fights Pascal or Fights Adonis Stevenson once he KO Dawson
nerd.gif
^ Saw the KO coming a mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom