Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulie has shown a little more pop but not enough to keep Broner off him IMO.

Hasn't Paulie had some more pop at 147 though?
Paulie and pop in the same sentence? 
roll.gif

Thanks aepps. Couldn't remember TBH, I don't think I paid much attention to his last couple fights.
Nah not pop much at all if any. IMO Broner needs a real test. As good as he looks he does get touched. In his last fight he was getting touched but the guy had no power. 

Thanks aepps. Couldn't remember TBH, I don't think I paid much attention to his last couple fights.
Nah not pop much at all if any. IMO Broner needs a real test. As good as he looks he does get touched. In his last fight he was getting touched but the guy had no power. 

Yup, I noticed the same. It's just that most of his other opponents were too hesitant once he unloaded using his speed.

I think he opens up a lot because he doesn't respect the power of the dudes he's fighting and he wants to be entertaining.

His defense is solid when he gives a damn. When he starts facing more formidable challenges I think he'll rise to the occasion.

Agreed, hes still a bit unproven at this point. Zab Judah would be a good test for him.

I agree.  I hope that fight gets made next.   Broner is gonna walk through Paulie's punches and get a mid to late rd ko

Yup it's going to be either Judah or Sugar Shane next for Broner. I'd rather it be Judah. After that he probably fights Guerrero while their confrontation is still somewhat fresh in people's minds.

Last edited:
Hope it's Zab, he looked really good at the end of the Garcia fight. Had he turned it on earlier he could've took that.

This guy Mosley tryna die in the ring, he's not B-Hop. He'll get walked through like Paulie will nobody wants to see that fight.

Andre ward and Top rank talking about a deal? seen something about it on twitter so not sure if it was true or not

Andre ward and Top rank talking about a deal? seen something about it on twitter so not sure if it was true or not

That's the only way he gets the Chavez fight. He doesn't have to worry about their beef with Golden Boy because Golden Boy has nobody his size anyway.

Did this guy not see how Arum treats his technical fighters? He will throw Dre under the bus the first chance he gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom