Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevenson would be good for Hopkins, b-hop would eat him up with counters

From what I heard Hopkins might be fighting Carl Froch next.     I think it would be a good fight.  

Hopkins ward would be beautiful, but we know that's never going to happen

if juanma missed weight today everyone would be bashing him, but boxing writers and experts love mikey Garcia so he gets a free pass

cheapest ticket for the Floyd VS canelo fight will be 350
I think unless we have a bot it's gonna be damn near impossible to get tickets to this fight.  Them $350.00 tickets will be going for $700.00 to $1000.00 on sites like stubhub
sick.gif

I'm just going to convince myself that it's better to stay at home than to be in the middle of a black vs Mexican shoot out. :lol:

Anyone know what happened to HBOs heavy hitting podcast? It hasn't showed up on my feed in weeks despite some pretty good boxing weekends.

Very disappointed in Mikey Garcia. His first title defense and he doesn't make weight.

I'm excited to see Terrance Crawford. He put on a impressive performance in his last outing vs. Prescott.

Wonder how much they had to pay Juan Ma for the fight to go on. Dude's got a soft chin as is, been is some wars and now he's going into a fight with a dude with a weight advantage. No bueno. Dont see this ending well for him.

Rios cant make weight, Garcia cant make weight. What's going on in that camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom