Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Kirkland has been arrested once again :smh:

Damn shame. I had a lot of promise in Kirkland. At one point, he was my favorite fighter. He just can't seem to stay out of trouble. I hope he gets his head right because he is a very talented individual. I'd hate to see it all go to waste.

MIKEY GARCIA VS ADRIAN BRONER WOULD BE :smokin

TOP RANK AND GOLDEN BOY ******G UP ON A WHOLE BUNCH OF FIGHTS THAT CAN BE :smokin

DANNY GARCIA AND MIKE ALVARADO CAN BE ANOTHER ONE.

Last edited:
eek.gif

I really think Paulie M would beat Danny Garcia right about now. Unfortunately, Paulie M will probably fight him later on when he's shot to pieces. I wouldn't say Garcia got "lucky" with Khan, but Khan really was never all that great.

Last edited:
I really think Paulie M would beat Danny Garcia right about now. Unfortunately, Paulie M will probably fight him later on when he's shot to pieces. I wouldn't say Garcia got "lucky" with Khan, but Khan really was never all that great.
you joking right? Garcia would beat the living crap out of paulie

you joking right? Garcia would beat the living crap out of paulie

I'm serious. Paulie would out point Danny Swift, but thats not enough to get a win against an Al Haymon fighter. Anyhow, Broner will take Paulie's sould this weekend so he will be washed by the time Danny fights him if he ever does.

The only Paulie that would have maybe stood a shot against Garcia was Paulie before Cotto. And this is coming from a huge fan of Paulie.

A lot of Garcia hate for no reason and I don't even like that doofy bastard. But praising Broner and giving him the victory already against one of the tougher fighters out there.

Last edited:
Broner is several levels above Garcia. I don't dislike Danny Garcia at all, just don't think he's that good. He will drown when he starts facing stiffer competition.

Out of curiousity, what makes him several levels above Garcia and who is the stiffer comp that Broner has faced? IIRC, the stiff competition PDL gave him he escaped with a gift. I'll give you DeMarco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom