Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago, I saw a did from Nazeem Richardson talking about Paulie. Said something like he couldn't knock an empty can of soda off a table with a punch. Then explained how Pauline was upset about the statement but went on to explain to Pauline how it is really a compliment. Everyone knows he can't punch, yet he rules up wins and boxes circle around guys, said imagine if he carred some power, he would be an all time great.

Nazeem makes some good points every now and then, but he just comes off as a pretentious douchebag. I remember him saying he thinks Paulie is one of 2 or 3 fighters with the best chance to beat Floud Mayweather. I mean really? :lol:

Hope Paulie wins but I doubt it. Don't think it's going to be as one sided as the odds I saw were (12-1, seems like a decent small punt given those odds), and he does have a chance, albeit a small one. No one knows what Broner's conditioning and heart is like yet. If I'm Paulie I try to tire him out and frustrate him. Also if Broner's under pressure to have an entertaining fight/KOs, what if Paulie just runs and sets traps? Paulie has nothing to lose and is lucky to be even getting a mil for this fight at this stage in his career

Hope Paulie wins but I doubt it. Don't think it's going to be as one sided as the odds I saw were (12-1, seems like a decent small punt given those odds), and he does have a chance, albeit a small one. No one knows what Broner's conditioning and heart is like yet. If I'm Paulie I try to tire him out and frustrate him. Also if Broner's under pressure to have an entertaining fight/KOs, what if Paulie just runs and sets traps? Paulie has nothing to lose and is lucky to be even getting a mil for this fight at this stage in his career

This is what he should do. Won't win him any new fans but like you said he doesn't have anything to lose.

Broners mom still living in the hood. :smh:

Let that man cook, all that flash and tomfoolery of his is just a show. His net worth isn't up there yet, I'm sure he's waiting 'til a huge payday or endorsement deal to buy moms a mansion.

It's like people expecting NFL/NBA rookies to blow their bonus on their families, and then we wonder why athletes are broke. They never get a chance to accrue enough income BEFORE breaking off others. If he wants to splurge a little in the meantime then that's his business. Dudes work hard, their families will reap the rewards but damn, let the breadwinner get the first bite.

Last edited:
Hoping Paulie can make the fight interesting, but I'm fully expecting Broner to cruise to a W.  Being bored sucks
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I see what your saying and I hope your right. But just with the amount of $$ around his neck in gold chains he could've put a down payment on a decent condo.

I like Seth Mitchell. Tonight he proved he can learn from his prior mistakes. He showed us some conditioning going the distance for the first time. Even though he avenged his only loss he certainly hurt his stock tho.

I see what your saying and I hope your right. But just with the amount of $$ around his neck in gold chains he could've put a down payment on a decent condo.

I like Seth Mitchell. Tonight he proved he can learn from his prior mistakes. He showed us some conditioning going the distance for the first time. Even though he avenged his only loss he certainly hurt his stock tho.

I think he has like 5-6 kids and his chains are probably bang bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom