Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This negro lmao
Broner is a clown
mean.gif
What happened?  My stream cut out after the score
nerd.gif

:smh: x :rofl: at this broad
Jessica Corazon ‏@paris3282 47s
@AdrienBroner CONGRATS LOVA!!!!! Time to partyyyyyy!!!! 3x world champ in 3 weight classes at age 23!!!!!

@AdrienBroner CONGRATS LOVA!!!!! Time to partyyyyyy!!!! 3x world champ in 3 weight classes at age 23!!!!!

yeah she and broner foul as hell. feel bad for Paulie, but she's a bird anyways so he'll learn.

Broner & Paulie both my dudes, sucks to see such a classless display. Funny, but sad at the same time. :smh:

She is a dumb bird.

Don't even know why she would show her face after Broner & Paulie talked bad about her at the press conference. :smh: :lol:

I saw this fight a lot like the Canelo Vs Trout fight. One fighter throwing pity pat jab and running while the other fighter landed all the meaningful punches. I think to many people pay attention to compubox numbers. I judge a round by which fighter controled the pace and landed the cleaner more effective blows. I ask my self which fighter I would have rather been at the end of the round. Paulie head was being snapped back by clean rights from round 3- 12 on a consistent basis. I aw it 8 to 4 broner

Lucas matthysse [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom