Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how Arakawa is still standing. 
sick.gif

Just tuned in I hate this ref Laurence Cole. Hes the one who wouldnt stop Pacquioa-Margarito and did a bunch of shady stuff in the past.

Son looks like Martin after the fight with Hitman
roll.gif
Son is f***ed up. He has my respect though. He took a MAJOR a** beating. This is why these dudes have such short careers. You can't take that kind of punishment and last long in a combat sport.

Berto does have heart though. He's just a confused fighter. He doesn't know what he wants to do or how he wants to fight. 

Brutal sport, man.

Berto is a sitting duck out there. Only has one working arm and just has to suck it up and take the battering.

Damn. 3-4 fights ago I thought Berto was the truth.
I hope for his sake he is able to turn this around. If not his career will be limited to gatekeeper at best.

Also Im glad Paulie didnt get fired for his Broner post fight interview. I like his commentary.

Damn. 3-4 fights ago I thought Berto was the truth.
I hope for his sake he is able to turn this around. If not his career will be limited to gatekeeper at best.

Also Im glad Paulie didnt get fired for his Broner post fight interview. I like his commentary.

this i thought berto was a pound for pound contender but after he took that long break after the haiti disaster he was never the same.

^^^Dont worry. You can root for Bermane Stiverne instead.

That knockdown makes this scoring a lot closer than we may think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom