Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since Floyd signed this deal it seems he has dropped the whole bad guy act, he's getting paid no matter what so the need really isn't there anymore

Granted I haven't watched all access ever so perhaps I am wrong *shrugs*
Same thing I've been thinking. He's more.... Humble per say :lol:
Before he was the ignorant **** talkin Floyd, that I really liked.

Watching All-Access makes me wonder how PBF can sustain his whole entourage financially. Hopefully some of the leeches dissipate once his career is over and Floyd's removed from the spotlight.

I'm picking Canelo Alvarez and Danny Garcia by decision. I just have a strange hunch...

Don't say that...

shh.gif

Watching All-Access makes me wonder how PBF can sustain his whole entourage financially. Hopefully some of the leeches dissipate once his career is over and Floyd's removed from the spotlight.

He just got 40.5 Million for this fight, this is his second fight of the year.
Forbes dubbed him the highest paid athlete of the year and despite what you're inclined to believe, everybody on The Money Team works, all those people around him have a job except the Jumpoff's... taking them to the mall and dropping five racks on all five of them is nothing to him... NOTHING.

I'm picking Canelo Alvarez and Danny Garcia by decision. I just have a strange hunch...

:smh:

You done tripped yourself out so much now you belive your own constructed conspiracy theories, nevermind who's the better boxer, it's all rigged.

When that income stops and Floyd retires, tell me he's smart enough to discard some of the parasitic leeches whether he can still afford to splurge or not.

Last edited:
Freaky: Did you bet it?

Read about your conspiracy theory.

Yes. I'm going to stay away from social media and forums until post fight. I know I'm about to get mobbed for my predictions. If I'm wrong then I will stand corrected. Just going with the gut.

Last edited:
I know PBF is no slouch, but I'd be surprised if he showed the pop to drop and finish Canelo.

Losing a decision is one thing. I feel a KO loss would be heartbreaking to Canelo's fan base and Mexicans across the world.

RIP, Chico. That '01 fight shocked the heck outta me.

Good memories of the '02 matchup between Popo and Casamayor.

showtime is doing all the right things hbo is lagging.............. here goes the angel show hes dancing walking up to the scales lol

Damn i thought he was overweight

Lucas is my pick. He just has that look on his eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom