Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Floyd calls off this fight no matter how many lbs over Canelo is.
me and my boys have said this for weeks, if he hits the scale at 155 zero shot showtime or golden boy let this fight get called off. they would throw a extra 5-10 million at Floyd if he said no fight just to get it done

Million dollar charge per pound? Good lord that's a lot of money.
Canelo better take a laxative, drain his bladder, get a hair cut and trim his toenails.

^^^

Tried catching it at work but got swamped. 

Wanted to see Angel 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe people are buying into this hype....

Alvarez is good don't get me wrong... But Floyd is not human

Since frank wants to throw out wild statements...

I say it's more likely that Floyd knocks down Canelo than it is the other way around.

I can't believe people are buying into this hype....

Alvarez is good don't get me wrong... But Floyd is not human

x2

Boxing Fans are starved for a big fight. We are dying to latch onto something. And honestly this is the most "something" we have had in a long time. I don't remembering being as excited for a ppv card in a while (that is including The Machine vs Garcia too).

For added effect, there’s Garcia’s controversial father-trainer Angel Garcia, who Wednesday told reporters he would cut off his own head if his son lost to Matthysse,

:rofl:

Line for Garcia by 12 round decision is +390. That's too good of a value to pass up.
Know any good Online betting sites. There is no way this fight goes the distance. I figured I might as well take a gamble on the Underdog  for a big payout. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom