Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bika should've lost more points, but I think the draw was fair considering how dirty he was.

As much as I like Trout, dude needs to get an easier fight before he goes 0-3.

I just want this fight to end, so I don't have to watch anymore clinching
mean.gif

rigo is schooling agbeko but cant help to see the seats in the background empty out. the talent is exceptional but casual boxing fans dont like his style

This paulie Judah fight sucks. So glad I didnt waste my money and attend the fight in Brooklyn. 

Glen Tapia's trainer needs to be fired ASAP. Kid was out on his feet in that corner after 4 and he got pushed back out there. Already showed heart, there was nothing else to prove.

Also I'm usually pro-Smoger, but how could he let that last right hand come off? So much wrong from all ends...

23 years old w/ potential...kid's career is prob ruined.

Yes, we were bamboozled and thought they were both going to fight for hometown pride |I

Maybe it's because I'm a West Coast dude, and I never buy into the whole Jersey/New York rivalry, but I never cared about where Paulie/Judah was from.
oh yea that along with both of them looking pretty good in their previous fight even though they lost.

Last edited:
I really don't see the big hooplah surrounding Lara especially with Max Kellerman referring to him as one of the most avoided men in boxing. he went tooth and nail with Vanes and just last week we saw Vanes get dominated by Andrade. He was getting banged around by Angulo and he got a gift decision against Molina. Right now I see at least 3 154lbers who would beat him easily and 2 of them would stop them. Canelo, Kirkland, Andrade.

Zab needs to retire it seems like he has lost some speed and he can't pull the trigger. I mean for pete sake paulie looked faster than him. Zab has had a great career albeit a underachieving one. still my favorite 2nd favorite fighter behind Sweet Pea.

Porter did impress me at all. Yesterday he looked liked the 147 lb version of Carlos Molina. Throw punches fall in and grab. Don't see him holding on to that title at all. He probably will get matched with Manny for his next fight. easy night for Manny.

I really don't see the big hooplah surrounding Lara especially with Max Kellerman referring to him as one of the most avoided men in boxing. he went tooth and nail with Vanes and just last week we saw Vanes get dominated by Andrade. He was getting banged around by Angulo and he got a gift decision against Molina. Right now I see at least 3 154lbers who would beat him easily and 2 of them would stop them. Canelo, Kirkland, Andrade.

Zab needs to retire it seems like he has lost some speed and he can't pull the trigger. I mean for pete sake paulie looked faster than him. Zab has had a great career albeit a underachieving one. still my favorite 2nd favorite fighter behind Sweet Pea.

Porter did impress me at all. Yesterday he looked liked the 147 lb version of Carlos Molina. Throw punches fall in and grab. Don't see him holding on to that title at all. He probably will get matched with Manny for his next fight. easy night for Manny.

No way Porter fights Manny Pacquiao. Porter is with Al Haymon. I wonder if their plan is to match him up with fringe contenders like Guerrero, Berto, Malignaggi to pad his record then enter him into the Mayweather sweepstakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom