Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canelo already comes in at 173 after weigh in Sergio doesn't even do that I think. I think Sergio is very vulnerable now seems to have lost a step. It can be a winnable fight for Canelo.

Imagine if Canelo fights Floyd at 154. Canelo coming in at 173 Floyd probably at 158 max
not even 158. VS DLH and cotto he came in at 150
laugh.gif

Zab should be mad:

By the way, purses according to the New York commission: Garcia $1.25 million, Judah $300k, Quillin $340k, Guerrero $100k, Danny Jacobs $30k, Kennan Collins $15k.

:lol:

Canelo already comes in at 173 after weigh in Sergio doesn't even do that I think. I think Sergio is very vulnerable now seems to have lost a step. It can be a winnable fight for Canelo.

Imagine if Canelo fights Floyd at 154. Canelo coming in at 173 Floyd probably at 158 max

not even 158. VS DLH and cotto he came in at 150:lol:

I don't think he revealed his weight for fight night for his last few fights.

Zab better start fighting more than once a year. Cant imagine what he's clearing only getting $300k. He needs this W badly.

I hope Canelo goes to 160.

Rooting for Zab as well and I despise him :lol:

There are SO many good fights that he'd just be skipping over. I mean I know it's smart for him to move up since he's naturally bigger, but I'm not sure how many guys he's skipping out on now would move up to fight him.

But if that means he takes on JCC Jr., GGG, and Sergio? :pimp:

Or hell. Maybe in 2-3 years time, SOG? :nerd: :x

Would love to see Ward put dude through the meat grinder.

Last edited:
So after reading about the top 2 and not having Robinson automatically have the #1 spot, what you guys think about the list?

The best fighter you never knew about?

Misconceptions you had about some of them?

Ones you want to learn/know more about??

Last edited:
So after reading about the top 2 and not having Robinson automatically have the #1 spot, what you guys think about the list?

I usually don't care about these lists. It was a bit of a surprise, but as long as sugar ray robinson is top 5 I have no complaints.

Wait I'm confused...I thought Garcia was fighting Judah? Why showtime is it Garcia vs another duse?

lmao nevermind. Its previously recorded and its a friday night smh haha

Last edited:

One of the more educational top 100 lists about boxing I've ever seen posted. A big thanks for posting that in here :pimp:

Didnt know too much about the top 2. Alot of these fighters are from the golden age when boxing was a top 3 sport in America. The footage for some of these early 1900's dudes was cool to see. Repped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom