Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zab showed so much heart Holy ****. I am shocked. from the 9th on, Zab owned that fight.

Danny won the fight early tho. Zab didnt decide to let his hands go til too late.

I'd go for a Garcia/Zab II

I had Zab winning 4 rounds, one early and 10-11-12

Danny good work. but he kinda sloppy esp. with no Jab

Last edited:
Garcia clearly won no need for a rematch. Zab brought it hurt Garcia but started late Judah won late rounds

Great fight though great sportsmanship at end.
I want Matthysse vs Garcia this was Garcia toughest opponent.

Good fight. Glad Zab recovered after getting clipped.

One time for American born/Puerto Rican descent boxers!

Zab Judah, love to hate that guy sometimes.  Great heart and late effort.  The 10th-12th rounds he landed that left hand at will.  Where was that all night long Zab?  Peterson or Matthysse should handle this kid.  Garcia's reaction time after throwing those hooks is sooooo slow.

If Zab lets his hands go more directly after he was knocked down the decision would've been real interesting. I got the feelin that if Peterson and Garcia fought that would make for a great slugfest.

I thought this fight will finish early but Zab showed some heart. Give him props for that.

I could see sergio vs murry II. In the US or England. But serg needs to rest like Jones mentioned.

Martinez would be foolish to fit Murray again. He only has 1 or 2 fight left in him. The smart thing to do is to get a rematch with Chavez Jr for a big payday and fight defensively.

Sergio is a fighter who aged almost over night.

He started late and fought some good comp in a short span.

Great Run while it lasted. Dont want to see him get injured, with that style, a bad Knock out is coming fast on the horizon

Yup Sergio Martinez still wants that Canelo fight though he desperately needs to work on that defense no more keeping his hands down.

That's just asking to get KO Sergio won't change his defense and will continue to leave his hands low. He also won't rematch Murray.

Khan just got knocked down by Diaz lol clean shot. Khan has really fallen off badly. Clean left hook.

Already know the results though UD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom